HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   First buck ever. Taken in Long Island Team 49 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/270337-first-buck-ever-taken-long-island-team-49-a.html)

BOW HNT 10-27-2008 11:13 PM

RE: First buck ever. Taken in Long Island Team 49

longisland - congrats on your first! - family and friends, it does not get better than that!

It is great getting to meet up with members from here - I know exactly what you mean by life long friends!

Congrats again - Mike

RuLzU 10-28-2008 12:44 AM

Im that guy that joined in on the hunt. I feel the same way, life long friend. I want to thank you again for meeting up and taking me out there, as ive been wanting to find a hunting buddy for the longest time, and i def. found the right dood. Im still just so excited (1st year bow hunter) for you and the experiance. I cant wait myself to have that MOMENT of TRUTH! and here that whack sound which i hear about all the time. Im glad i was with ya, and looking forward to many many more hunts/harvests together. and you were telling the guys about THICK? o my GOD! after i made it in as deep as i did, i dont even know How the HELL am i gonna get outta here. need a bulldozer, i think i made so much noise going in becuase it was so thick that i pushed the deer over to the next county. ridicoulous! anyways. it was a Great time and looking forward to it very soon. Id like to also post another picture that gives the deer a better view and credibility, not that we have to prove anything, but that comment from that MoMO that said small deer. its probably not even a 1 1/2 year old and is of great size.MAX at that. the deer on Longisland get HUGE they are like Mules. anyways. Thanks again fora great time
PS i made it Black n White.. looks cool.

RuLzU 10-28-2008 12:48 AM

I cant fingure out how to embed the damn picture from Image shack.
arggg

V8Ranger 10-28-2008 02:38 AM

WTG, congrats to you on your first buck. Now the monkey is off your back and you can hold off on a bigger one next time if you choose to.

tsoc 10-28-2008 05:16 AM

Congratulations! Sounds like it couldn't have been much better!

rybohunter 10-28-2008 05:42 AM

Congrats. The 1st one is special, regardless of size.

Western MA Hunter 10-28-2008 07:06 AM

Congrats!

burniegoeasily 10-28-2008 07:13 AM

Congrats.

Belushi 10-28-2008 09:41 PM

Congratulations team mate. Great first buck. I'm still looking for mine.

ScottF2345 10-28-2008 10:27 PM

Congrats on the buck!