Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drury Outdoors

Old 10-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Drury Outdoors

95% of the time, Mark and Terry are on their own land. They do their own scouting, hang their own stands, hunt their own deer and so on. That's why I like them the best out of all the other hunting teams etc. I think the worst is Bill Jordan's. They are always going to ranches and other outfitters. Another good team to watch is a team out of Ohio called Slunger Hollow. They do all their own scouting, hanging stands, etc. Check out www.SungerHollow.com
Old 10-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: The Deer Destroyer

95% of the time, Mark and Terry are on their own land. They do their own scouting, hang their own stands, hunt their own deer and so on. That's why I like them the best out of all the other hunting teams etc. I think the worst is Bill Jordan's. They are always going to ranches and other outfitters. Another good team to watch is a team out of Ohio called Slunger Hollow. They do all their own scouting, hanging stands, etc. Check out www.SungerHollow.com
Not exactly. They hype up Hadley Creek Outfitters like its the best place on earth to hunt. That isn't their land. They advertise for Hadley Creek all over their videos. I still love their videos, but they don't hunt on their land all the time.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:27 AM
Typical Buck

They do go there, but not that often. This year was the 1st time in 5 years for Mark.Mark and Terry are on their and each othersfarms alot.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:40 AM
Typical Buck

Just checked and it's been like 8 years since Mark was at Hadley Creek. I think Terry makes a trip there almost every year, but not sure. I'll have to find out.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:07 AM
Typical Buck

I love the drury boys. My favorite vidoes ever. Turkey hunting and deer hunting . They are great guys that love the sport. I love how into it they are and there excitment. Ive been watching one of there new movies. When marks daughter gets her first bow kill. Mark just got so excited. ts just the little stuff that makes there videos great.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Typical Buck

I really liked his daughter's hunt. Looked like she had so much trouble drawing her bow back, but she did it and made a great shot. Need to get Whitetail madness 11 to add to my collection.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

I always liked them and thought they were one of the best.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:53 PM

I forgot to state that their videos put me to sleep at night

Old 10-31-2008, 08:20 AM
Typical Buck

Outdoorsmen: We have a pretty good sized place to hunt on. We have plenty of smaller and bigger bucks, and we sure in heck have lots of does. I wasn't trying to lecture you, but when you said 99% of us won't see any big bucks that Mark and Terry do, then you are full of s**t. There are many deer hunters that see plenty of big bucks. Now getting those bucks is another story. If you just get a 150 class buck, then you shot a dandy. I'd love to take a 150 and up someday, and maybe I will get there. All I was saying if you pass on the small bucks, they will get bigger. In my 8th year of hunting, and I already pass small bucks. Lots of you guys have been hunting for like 20+ years and still shoot that little 6 or 8 point that walks past you. Then, you complain about not seeing big bucks and you guys complain about hunting teams like the Drury brothers about how they are always getting them. FYI, they have went without shooting a buck before. Do they take a small buck to say they got their buck. NO. Are you one of those guys that's going to shoot that little 6 point that walks in front of you?
well that just confirmed my initional thoughts, i talking to a kid. you've been hunting for 8 years, that means you started whem you were 12.
don't call me foll of s**t, that takes alot of nerve, or immaturity.
and as i said i don't shoot little buck so stop accusing me of doing so.
what are you trying to prove anyway? at 20yrs old you are a master hunter with huge deer on your own land, big f'n deal. don't beleive you anyway, don't really care either.
i was your age once, it was a humbling experience. i knew i was a rookie adn had alot to learn and experience to gain.
and yeah, a 150" deer is hard pressed to find. i bet you are on eof those guys who thinks they can accurately score a deer by looking at it. that 150 is probably a 110.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: outdoorsmen

Outdoorsmen: We have a pretty good sized place to hunt on. We have plenty of smaller and bigger bucks, and we sure in heck have lots of does. I wasn't trying to lecture you, but when you said 99% of us won't see any big bucks that Mark and Terry do, then you are full of s**t. There are many deer hunters that see plenty of big bucks. Now getting those bucks is another story. If you just get a 150 class buck, then you shot a dandy. I'd love to take a 150 and up someday, and maybe I will get there. All I was saying if you pass on the small bucks, they will get bigger. In my 8th year of hunting, and I already pass small bucks. Lots of you guys have been hunting for like 20+ years and still shoot that little 6 or 8 point that walks past you. Then, you complain about not seeing big bucks and you guys complain about hunting teams like the Drury brothers about how they are always getting them. FYI, they have went without shooting a buck before. Do they take a small buck to say they got their buck. NO. Are you one of those guys that's going to shoot that little 6 point that walks in front of you?
well that just confirmed my initional thoughts, i talking to a kid. you've been hunting for 8 years, that means you started whem you were 12.
don't call me foll of s**t, that takes alot of nerve, or immaturity.
and as i said i don't shoot little buck so stop accusing me of doing so.
what are you trying to prove anyway? at 20yrs old you are a master hunter with huge deer on your own land, big f'n deal. don't beleive you anyway, don't really care either.
i was your age once, it was a humbling experience. i knew i was a rookie adn had alot to learn and experience to gain.
and yeah, a 150" deer is hard pressed to find. i bet you are on eof those guys who thinks they can accurately score a deer by looking at it. that 150 is probably a 110.
Hate to say it man. I may only be 20 and in my 8th year of deer hunting, but I am a very experienced hunter. I can pass on those small bucks, seems like your the one who can't??? I agree, I got alot of nerve when someone else tells me that I'm not a good hunter because I'm youngor can't score a buck. I come pretty close to the score of bucks. Guarentee that when you werein your 8th year of deer hunting,you didn't have as many deer as me or the hunting knowledge that I have now. Let me know buddy.

Quick Reply: Drury Outdoors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.