Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Top bow seller!!! >

Top bow seller!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Top bow seller!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Top bow seller!!!

Alright guys, this in not meant to start the war or anything. Me and my dad were just talking/arguing about who sells the most bows NOW. our opinions are irrelevant, just want the facts.
Derek
Old 10-26-2008, 10:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Top bow seller!!!

this should get interesting! lol
Old 10-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know but i dont want it to get interesting!!!![&:]I would like an answer or statistic, not opinion. Its worth asking though cuz dad says brandx and i say another so its worth some trash to get an answer!
Derek
Old 10-26-2008, 10:46 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I think PSE has held that title for a long time and still does.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:12 PM
Fork Horn

I would say Mathews simply because they spend a lot more on advertising. I read a post yesterday regarding this -aguy who works for a dealer that sells Mathews, Bowtech, and Hoytsaid, Mathews sells more than the Bowtech and Hoyt by 2 to 1. Of course, this is only for that particular dealer.

I don't know about BowTech, but Mathews bows are soldworld-wide on "every" continent!

Old 10-26-2008, 11:34 PM
Typical Buck

If I remember right, this was discussed before, and some of the guys on here that are associated w/ Bowtech were pretty confident that their company sold more. I think one of them even had some kind of report that the company released with their statistics. This was including the sales of Diamond of course too.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

In total bow sales world wide, just not in the US and including box stores the title would have to go to PSE.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Fork Horn

Honestly, we can all give our opinion, and I'm sure you'llget countless people onhere who believe it's BowTech, but unless they have some evidence to back it up, it's nothing more than conjecture.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

aguy who works for a dealer that sells Mathews, Bowtech, and Hoytsaid, Mathews sells more than the Bowtech and Hoyt by 2 to 1. Of course, this is only for that particular dealer.
Yep, and I am completely opposite. My Mathews sales have dropped about 70% since I started carrying Bowtech in 2007. I sold three timesas many Bowtechs as Mathews this year.

But I imagine that PSE is by far the leader in sales numbers.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are just talking sales...my money is on PSE. All the major (and minor) catalog and internet companies sell PSE, as well as many of the sporting goods stores, walmart type stores,and also pro shops. Heck, I've even seencountry stores sell them. LOL

Quick Reply: Top bow seller!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.