Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!! >

PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

I see nothing wrong with the picture. A big pile of doves is the usual after a good hunt. Whats wrong with having a beer after your done hunting? There are no guns around and the sun looks like it is going down as well, therefor they aer probably done for the say. I really see nothing wrong with this photo, just a few guys looking to be funny.

PETA already hates hunters more than anything, this isn't going to puch them over the edge. Nothing but some hunters having some fun in this picture. It sucks when so many posts turn into people bashing other hunters for doing things that are legal. This is hunting, have some fun!!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, speaking of PETA sux. Some real good friends of ours has one of PETA Sux in rabbits.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

haha

PETA =