Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!! >

PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

Old 10-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

I don't give a rats about the "peta sux" out of shotgun shells, that is funny.

Personally, I think it's just a dis-tastful pic. Hunters with birds in a huge pile with beer cans in their hand??? Not really the type of image I want to promote as a hunter....

Maybe I've just got a different sense of humor?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

Oh boy! Pile of doves, pile of shells, busch light in everyones hands, maybe we shouldn't circulate this one.
What is the limit where this picture was taken? I don't know either, so I see nothing wrong with it. What? So they are enjoying a beer after a hunt and before they get started on what is going to be a heck of a cleaning job? So what, at least it is not a picture of them drinking beer while shooting the doves. PETA does suck and this is a very funny way of saying it.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:22 PM

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

lmao

Some of you should pull the sticks out of your asses and laugh for a change. This is funny.

If PETA or even the fence-riders for that matter have a problem with it, tough cookies.

They killed birds, and PETA does 'sux.'
100% totally agree.
200% totally Agree
If Ted can throw things in gun activists faces, why cant other organizations get the same treatment?
If the people stick together, we get our way.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:37 PM

IT could be much worse, Think of "peta sux" written in dead deer and there is a spot light in everyones hand and an AK-47 in the other? Nothing wrong with a beer after a hunt, you dont know thats its beer either, could be diet pepsi.

PETA SUX
Old 10-27-2008, 03:26 PM

looks like a Quilmes from Argentina to me.
Just like the ones in my photo.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Fork Horn

I'm sorry but the picture is hilarious when you think about the idealogies and conflictions behind the meaning of the photo. As for the beer cans, I think it can be taken in two way: as a sarcastic, smart azz comment to mock what PETA thinks about all hunters, or, it could just be a bunch of hunters celebrating thier harvest. I bet you would never find a group of PETA supporters going out to a bar or hanging out celerating a fun protest with a couple of beers right? WRONG. I say to each his/her own. If we do get our rights to hunt stripped from us that would be a shame, and I have no clue what I would do as a hobby; could work really become a hobby? Then in about 5 years when the wildlife population is uncontrollable and farmers start protesting -- guess what-- we get to hunt again, and mostly likely will see an increase in tag numbers. But I really think PETA is barking up the wrong tree, just as they are in horse racing. You really think there is gonna be a law prohibiting sports as popular as hunting and horse racing when they bring in so much money. I say no. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

If anyone knows one of the guys in the picture tell them to mail me a beer -- I'll toast to that.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats some funny crap right there
Old 10-27-2008, 04:12 PM

Personally, I thought the pic was hilarious. I could even be one of the ones in it, a couple of years ago.

But the reality of loosing our hunting rights has very little to do with public perception, and everything to do with who we elect to office.If you really want to make a difference, then try voting that way.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0exLa6saV9o
Old 10-27-2008, 06:03 PM

Hell ya shoot some **** drink some beer piss on PETA yeehaw

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.