Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!! >

PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PETA tidbit worthy of sharing!!!!

At first i saw the bird then i saw the beer then i saw PETA. I was like what the **** then i scrold down and saw the sucks part
LMFAO. That is good.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

[/quote]

Its just not the kind of thing that gives me comic relief, so be it if i have no balls.

Steve.
[/quote]

If you don't find humor in this thread, don't get involved....Pretty simple, you don't like the story line, don't read the book....
Old 10-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

Was unaware it wasnt proper to disagree with the creator of a thread. I dont have a problem with stepping out. One parting comment though, one day you might regret not showing interest in the public perception of hunters when your rights to hunt are taken away by the law makers that have finally had enough of the "redneck murderers" with no regard for anyone but themselves. Its one thing to look at it and laugh, its another thing to blatantly not care how we as hunters are viewed. I know i want to keep my hunting rights for years to come, so my kids, and my kids kids can enjoy what i do. I have a problem with your view, not you, dont take this personally.

Steve.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing personal, it's all good!!!!! Everyone has the right to their opinion....I was not telling you to get out of the thread and that's not how I meant it at all.....It's kinda like this, I don't like chinese food....therefore I don't go tochinese restraunts!!!!

I see your point, truly I do....I am not in that picture and you would never find me in one like that....However, I thought it was funny...Nothing more nothing less!!!!!! I don't believe that alone will have our hunting rights taken away!!!!!!! This isjust my opinion!!!!! In the big picture that someone brought up, this postwon't have an affect in the least, one way or the other IMO!!!!!

I am sure if this post is not suited for this site it will be deleted!!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Fork Horn

Thats more of a response i can relate to. Obviously this picture is not going to single handedly contribute to the detriment of hunting as a whole but im just more or less sick of being stereotyped as a hunter and these types ofthings only allow that stereotype to flourish. PETA sucks, they always will. They have no knowledge of the history of humankind and the fact that without the consumption of animals none of them would even roam this earth. What they dont realize is that without the luxuries that society has afforded them, they too would be forced to fend for and feed themselves.

Steve.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

seems people are more and more stepping on peoples right to free speach and right to disagree are we all turning into little obammy wonnabes.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

Have anyone here watched thepen and teller BS on peta?? Its great Peta members should watch it and shed some light on how bad they really are. You can watch it on Youtube.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

how about a link
ORIGINAL: rjdumas

Have anyone here watched thepen and teller BS on peta?? Its great Peta members should watch it and shed some light on how bad they really are. You can watch it on Youtube.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABuck_HNTR

Some of you should pull the sticks out of your asses and laugh for a change. This is funny.

If PETA or even the fence-riders for that matter have a problem with it, tough cookies.

Wash, I agree. Some of us being politically correct all the time doesn't help either. PETA got a name for themselves not by being quiet and polite. They are in your face. They get noticed. We tend to sit back and take all the attacks dished out to us. I say BS, we should be recognized too. We don't have to be as extreme as PETA, but we don't have to cower in fear either.

Amen to you both! As a group we spend way too much time cowering. [:@]
Old 10-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pigiron

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

lmao

Some of you should pull the sticks out of your asses and laugh for a change. This is funny.

If PETA or even the fence-riders for that matter have a problem with it, tough cookies.

They killed birds, and PETA does 'sux.'

A nice pile of birds....... fine( and agreat picture on its own). It must have been a damn good day in the field, and makes me miss the dove hunts I went on as a youth.

The beercans "on the hunt"do not in any way shape of formshed a good light to gun hunters, as well as thathuge statement "peta-sux" written in empty shotgun shells.

The photo was taken in poor taste, and in my opinionvalidates petasmovement and ideas,that hunters are beer drinking, animal killing fools.This is exactly the way peta wants hunters to act. I feel thefewthat entertain this type of exposureshouldthink again. Political correctness?...I think not. Tough cookies?.....that is a shame. This is not the way I wan't others to look at the hunting community.

I think the hunt was over

and, hate it or not, we aren't going to change the radical views of peta....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.