HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   You into stickers on your hunting trucks??? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/269923-you-into-stickers-your-hunting-trucks.html)

TexasBowHunter 10-25-2008 04:35 PM

RE: You into stickers on your hunting trucks???

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

Very very nice I love it. Where did you get your mossy oak sticker I've been looking for one for awhile
They sent it to me back when I firstgot on the pro staff team. I always said I wouldn't put it on but it works out pretty goodat some of the events I work, that's also why I did the camo on my truck (for the events)...

The rear view....

KYDeerHunter03 10-25-2008 04:59 PM

AWESOME! Do they make any other patterns? I want some lol

How much did that run? $$$

WesternMdHardwoods 10-25-2008 05:03 PM

Looks good man!! Although for the love of god get that stupid dealership sticker off the tailgate!!!

Just a pet peeve of mine...but I think it always looks stupid!!

TexasBowHunter 10-25-2008 05:06 PM

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

Looks good man!! Although for the love of god get that stupid dealership sticker off the tailgate!!!

Just a pet peeve of mine...but I think it always looks stupid!!

I know, I know....I meant to do it when I was putting the camo on!!!!! I agree 100%, here lately time has been very limited and I have been running around like a chiken with it's head cut off......I have CRS(Can't Remember Scit)....

TexasBowHunter 10-25-2008 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: KYDeerHunter03

AWESOME! Do they make any other patterns? I want some lol

How much did that run? $$$
Jenna they make just about every pattern under the sun....I got all mine at camo clad but there is tons of folks making that stuff now.....As for the amount, you need to check out their web site www.camoclad.com

NY911Bowhunter 10-25-2008 05:34 PM

I am planning on ordering from CamoWraps....through the Pro Staff deal....

Yours looks great

TexasBowHunter 10-25-2008 05:38 PM

I know, I had already ordered this stuff from camo clad before we got that deal.....I have to re-do my hunting buggy (it hadmax4 on it when I bought it)and it is going to get the CamoWraps on it....

Bowtech 360 10-25-2008 05:41 PM

I can only see 1 problem, "Ford"????

peregordusmc 10-25-2008 05:51 PM

I never liked the camo that was just the straight line like mentioned earlier. Thought it looked dumb. But this deal here looks awesome. I really like that.

TexasBowHunter 10-25-2008 05:58 PM

ORIGINAL: peregordusmc

I never liked the camo that was just the straight line like mentioned earlier. Thought it looked dumb. But this deal here looks awesome. I really like that.
I never did much care for the straight lines either....But whenI saw this kit hit the market I thought it might turn out OK....Thanks!!!