Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony?? >

Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

Old 10-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

BTW, have you guys ever seen some of the horrible gut jobs some guys do????????? [:'(]
I have heard the new and improved twin "Butt out tool" is both faster and more efficient than the outdated single pronged model.[]
Jim ... for some reason I can't respond to your PM ....when I click response, I just get a blank screen [:@]Anyway, I did receive the harnesses ... Thank you so much ....and what is you issue or infatuation with the butt-out tool?
Tony is your PM box full,? mine was ,sorry. Now yours doesn't work.[:@]
I'll check ... butt (play on words) I don't think it is ...
Old 10-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Gutting Deer ....Yet Another Twisted Pleasure Enjoyed by PreacherTony??

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

I arrowed three deer in 8 days last year and can tell you by deer number 3, mixed in with all day hunts, I was thoroughly tired of it! I had to drink 2,3, ok 4 beers just to help me get through it in 30 degree weather.
HUH????
Old 10-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

BTW, have you guys ever seen some of the horrible gut jobs some guys do????????? [:'(]
I have heard the new and improved twin "Butt out tool" is both faster and more efficient than the outdated single pronged model.[]
Jim ... for some reason I can't respond to your PM ....when I click response, I just get a blank screen [:@]Anyway, I did receive the harnesses ... Thank you so much ....and what is you issue or infatuation with the butt-out tool?
Don't be a "butt" (play on words)[:-]try sending me something, you don't want this to become public knowledge do you.[]
Old 10-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't be a "butt" (play on words)[:-]try sending me something, you don't want this to become public knowledge do you.[]
PM sent
Old 10-22-2008, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

I hunt w/ a couple women 2 sister-in-laws and buddy from the camp down below they all love to hunt and are quite successful. They are all very weak stomached especially the guy. He can usually watch but if he catches a wiff its a done deal breakfast or his last meal is coming up. Therefore i get plenty of opportunities to hone my skills which I don't mind doing at all, Maybe not as much as preacher tony but he maybe in a totally different class then the rest of us
Old 10-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

For me it's another thing that I associate with hunting season that makes hunting season so great. The sights sounds, smells that take me back to being a youngster.............yes that includes the blood and guts.

The steam that rolls out of the chest cavity of a freshly killedand gutted deer is priceless imo.........