Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A light in the Dark!!! Lighted nock question please help >

A light in the Dark!!! Lighted nock question please help

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A light in the Dark!!! Lighted nock question please help

Old 10-20-2008, 10:02 PM

Default RE: A light in the Dark!!! Lighted nock question please help

Gotcha, well I did see on their website, they have a tech section, and some tips on putting a shim in the arrow to make for a real snug fit, and less movement. Perhaps that would resolve this issue...??

I just ordered some, so I will try them out when they get here, but for me, I will set them up, and shoot some to make sure that they work, and then those 3 will be my hunting arrows, not my practice ones, so they don't need to be shot 500x's, I will use other arrows for that. I really only want them for when I shoot at an animal, to find my arrow, and to view the impact point.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Firenock, hands down. No magnets, no wires, fie;d changeable nocks in various colors, field changeable batteries and brightest I have ever used.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Spike

Ihave used them lumenock for 2 yrs and until now have never had a problem with them until this past week. Last week I shot a little high and misssed the deer, He only ran about 20 feet and I was able to get another shot at him. This time I hit him with a complete pass thro and I harvested a nice 5x5. Both arrows lite up off the bow but both went out when they hit the ground. I couldn't believe that it happened to both arrows but it did. Luckily I was able to find both arrowsbut I don't think I'll use lumenock any more