HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   The teenagers gone wild this morning (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/268502-teenagers-gone-wild-morning.html)

bloodcrick 10-17-2008 05:37 AM

The teenagers gone wild this morning

Seen numerous (teen) bucks this morning on the way to work :DThe low temps is driving them nuts, and they were running rampid along the high ways with total disregard for traffic. looks like the buck activity is starting to pick up. ought to be a killer weekend ;)Us old farts (big bucks) [8D]have to stay in the woods a little longer [&:]

V8Ranger 10-17-2008 05:41 AM

RE: The teenagers gone wild this morning

Finally cooling down here in up state NY. And into the low 30's and night this weekend and tonight. The full moon finally went away so I hope they start moving here also. I will find out tomorrow morning when our season starts.

PreacherTony 10-17-2008 05:44 AM

ORIGINAL: V8Ranger

Finally cooling down here in up state NY. And into the low 30's and night this weekend and tonight. The full moon finally went away so I hope they start moving here also. I will find out tomorrow morning when our season starts.
:)

GMMAT 10-17-2008 05:57 AM

Dink I'm not a very selfish man. I'm not begging for grandad or even pops to come by me this weekend. Hell I'd settle for that troubled older brother that everyone wishes would take a permanent hike, anyways.

I see myself as a "helper", really.;)

V8Ranger 10-17-2008 06:00 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Dink I'm not a very selfish man. I'm not begging for grandad or even pops to come by me this weekend. Hell I'd settle for that troubled older brother that everyone wishes would take a permanent hike, anyways.

LMAO 6 points or better for me is my goal this year. But on the last day, anything goes, I NEED JERKY :D

bloodcrick 10-17-2008 07:15 AM

Swoosh, there aint nutin wrong with that :)As long as said hunter is happy, anything goes ;)best of luck to ya!! Its time to take a Nanny out for me unless Harry high hat comes along first. best of luck to all yans ;)

Tuco 10-17-2008 06:34 PM

"Harry High Hat" where have I heard that before. I made it in and out of Pike county and you didn't catch me:D

>>>BAM<<<

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Swoosh, there aint nutin wrong with that :)As long as said hunter is happy, anything goes ;)best of luck to ya!! Its time to take a Nanny out for me unless Harry high hat comes along first. best of luck to all yans ;)