Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Check out this picture... >

Check out this picture...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check out this picture...

Old 10-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Check out this picture...

Baiting illegal in SC?

News, to me....

OK....I think it's real. Call me a pushover. I KNOW Kelly's was real.....because we know Kelly.

I think the same thing's happening on this photo that was happening on Kelly's. I think the arrow on both photos is on the way back OUT.

And...like Matt....I think that it's completely plausible that we'd see blood at this point....and lots of it. If that arrow struck the off-side and is backing out....it's gonna have some blood preceeding the shaft.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Fork Horn

Haha, I should really go back and edit the way I put Kelly/KY's name.I'd have thought somebody would have picked up on it by now. Unless I am the only one with myhead in the gutter.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks to me like a deer that was laying on the ground an placed in a trail cam picture with some fancy work.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Dominant Buck

DOES ANYBODY READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS??
Sure.

Flesh wound. He'll live!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vito1

The strange part is anyone that appears to be knowledgeable in photoshop and/or photography seems to believe this is real. Hmm...I wonder who is more likely to be right?

If this hits 14 pages, I might have to change my avatar![8D]
Not true spanky, I have been taking professional photos for over 30 years and I still believe the photo has been manipulated.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

Ok, I just had to dig it up. This same thing happened to Kelly/Ky last year. Notice the transparency when shot. If experts have looked at the picture and said it looks legit, then I would have to say that it is real. Oh, and as for the bleeding, the same thing happened to this deer too.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Fork Horn

Hi there, I am the one that posted the pic on AT - I am a member at this site andthere. Some questions answered:

Logan (15) shot the buck and a few days later; pulled the chip and brought it home and found this as one of the pics.

Rage broadhead (not sure if 2 or 3)

Deer was shot in WI (not in SC)where it is legal to hunt over 2 gallons of corn (we have no idea how it ended up at the SCsite so fast)

The pic has already been provided to Rhonda at Stinky Journalism for analysis as well as Brian (Logans dad) talked directly to Rhonda tonight.

Brian and Logan are writing the story behind the whole hunt as well as providing at least one additional photo and this info will be posted assumingly tonight or tomorrow on archerytalk.com (sorry about the redirect from this site)

I will offer the same thing here is I did on AT - if you want a copy of the original file for analysis - PM me.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:34 PM

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

ORIGINAL: Vito1

The strange part is anyone that appears to be knowledgeable in photoshop and/or photography seems to believe this is real. Hmm...I wonder who is more likely to be right?

If this hits 14 pages, I might have to change my avatar![8D]
Not true spanky, I have been taking professional photos for over 30 years and I still believe the photo has been manipulated.
Spanky? Not sure what the point of that was. Some people resort to name calling when they realize they are wrong.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya it looks fake. Not a good fake either heck i could do better and i am not that good at photoshop. Never saw asee through deer in the woods.
ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

That picture appears to be superimposed. If it had not been, you would either not see through the deer like you can or the bottom of the deer would have been blurry from the movement.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Dominant Buck

So Kelly's is a fake, too? Is that what you "fake" guys are saying?

Quick Reply: Check out this picture...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.