Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Check out this picture... >

Check out this picture...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Check out this picture...

Old 10-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Check out this picture...

[>:]
Old 10-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

Yea... I saw this on the other site and wasn't sure what to expect. I'd like to read the initial story again to see if they mention anything about that being the only deer in the area or if there were other deer in the area at the time of the shot. I didn't see it on the initial posting... but in that blow-up I noticed that there is the rear of a deer further back and on the left right past another corn pile(not sure if this has been mentioned already). Keep in mind... that deer is transparent as well due to the motion of the deer.

Guess we will have to see.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:15 AM
New Sheriff

ORIGINAL: mr4pt

For all of you photoshop "experts" who are claiming this is fake....

'shop us the exact same photo, using a doe shot 10" further back.
anyone?
Old 10-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

For all of you photoshop "experts" who are claiming this is fake....

'shop us the exact same photo, using a doe shot 10" further back.
anyone?
I believe it's real. For kicks and giggles, here's somewhat like you requested...still looks like a buck in the face, but I didn't replace the deer all together. It's not perfect by any means, but it was a quick job.

Old 10-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

In my opinion, you wont get that kind of blood splatter on the deer that fast, it would take a couple of seconds for blood to appear, and by that time that deer would be long gone out of the trail cam pic, so in my opinion this is very fake, not to mention you can see the treesthrough the deer. This is a fake as Pamela Anderson's boob's.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: vc1111

The ambient light cause the images of the trees to be registered first; the animal jumps and the flash trips and captures the image of the deer frozen in midair. The timer on the camera would naturally have a very slight delay before causing the flash to trip...thus the brighter light shining through the trees would register sharp enough to be registered first with the overlay of the animal captured by the flash. The flash does NOT fire as the precise moment that the lens opens to capture the image. It is essentially physically impossible.
This is absolutely correct. And it makes total sense.

And as for the blood, I've seen what looked like an explosion of blood at the impact-sights on a few of my deer. Deer are instantly in motion when they're hit and yet there's blood all over the place where they're hit. Anyone whose followed a blood trail and seen the deer running knows they bleed ALOT and fast when hit in the right place.

I believe it's real, 100%.

Tardcakes....that was funny.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

Whether it is photoshop or not why is the deer in the middle left edge of the picture just standing there as if nothing is going on? Figure that it too would a not be in the pic or at least attempting to bolt. Either that the camera snapped the pic just in time to catch the 2nd deer also.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm probably going to get heat, but can I offer something up to everyone for consideration. The guy is just sharing a pic (which didn't even originate on our site)that he felt everyone might enjoy. IBM wanted us to see it. If you think it's fake then fine, if not then enjoy it.Everyone is going to have opinions. It's a cool pic regardless. I don't think anyone stuck it on here for any great accolades or prizes, etc. If it's shopped then it's pretty good and take a minute to chuckle. I really don't see the sense in all the negativity especially this time of year when we all have so many other things to chat about.

Now, is everyone's weather forcast looking up for this weekend and are any of you guys seeing the bucks starting to wander a little more?
Old 10-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Spike

FAKE! for everyone who believe this is true come on now! you can see right past through the deer for god sake!
Old 10-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: monster6

FAKE! for everyone who believe this is true come on now! you can see right past through the deer for god sake!

Welcome to the late late show with monster6!

Quick Reply: Check out this picture...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.