Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gimicks

Old 10-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gimicks

ORIGINAL: solocamcan
So I guess I should scrap the cheaperMuzzy's that have been killing deer just as dead and just as fast asthe more expensiveRage?
my buddy went from muzzys to rages this year, I have seen him recover 2 deer he shot in the hind with muzzys, anyway he took 2 does this year with the rage and was bragging, blood trail this, blood trail that, blah blah blah. He sat with me the other day and I arrowed a doe with my muzzy, blood trail a blind man could follow, he was like wow, I tell him yup, rage that buddy.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gimicks

If you think you need it, buy it and try it, if it doesn't work, its a gimmick. What one person swears by, another will swear it's a gimmick. I'd like to see truth in advertising, where if some celeb is going to promote something, they have to use it themself, but once again integrity is the issue there and no way to enforce it. Personally, I use bow, camo, stand, grunt tube, doe call, rattlin bag, and scent minimization. The tube, call and bag don't come into use until rut time, but I consider them essential to maximizing my potential for success during the season.