HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Mother &%^$( (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/267383-mother.html)

Kybuckhunter 10-10-2008 07:44 PM

RE: Mother &%^$(

I had the same trouble last year and seems to be going the same this year.

Primetime/IL 10-10-2008 08:25 PM

Thats exactly why it pays to have enough places to hunt that work with the various winds you recieve.

Hope things square up for yah, I have a few E/SE spots I can hunt myself...However I would do more complaining about the 85 deg weekend where gonna have[:'(]

Carpmaster 10-10-2008 08:40 PM

It went calm after it switched east crackhead!

Carpmaster 10-10-2008 08:41 PM

:):D

dukemichaels 10-10-2008 09:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

If I get another gosh damn east wind[:-]

SOB, does the wind blow out of the west anymore in MI Mother $#$$%!

Ok I feel better thx for letting me vent

Blame me Germ.. I need East winds.. which the good lord has given much so far this year.

TeeJay 10-10-2008 10:32 PM

Once again its not who ya know?;)

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

I thought we had a profanity filter for East winds.

;)

mauser06 10-10-2008 10:55 PM

sorry bout your luck germ!!!

im pumped about the East wind.....pretty odd for our area....i generally look for places with West, NW and North winds in mind....but the honey hole hill works best with an east wind.....

i'll be there morning and evening tomorrow! all my deer usually come from the east heading west....im pumped....thought i was gunna have trouble gettin outta bed....between the VERY bright skies, and WARM weather and me being beat....but it gave me that "boost" i got different trees i can hunt based on different winds...but dead west ive noticed kills me in there...if i do see them i gotta be too far back to be close...

PYbuckhunter 10-11-2008 06:12 AM

I hear your painGerm. I've been out 8 times and only twice has it not been out of the East or SE here in WI.Theone property that is closestto home, I can't even step foot in with a East wind. The other property thats close to home, I have one stand that is great for East or SE wind. But, I'm worried that I've huntedto much out of it already(4 times).....that's about the average of how many times I hunt it total, in previous years.
Hang in there..........the best time of the year is right around the corner.

bigtim6656 10-11-2008 06:17 AM

we have had a northwest northeast since opening day all my spots are for a southwest southeast except my stand sight is ok for most winds.

I planned to hunt a field deep in the woods. a southeast or southweat is no good. we will have a south wind for the next week. guest i should have checked out the wind better

early in 10-11-2008 09:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Germ

SOB, does the wind blow out of the west anymore in MI Mother $#$$%!

Ok I feel better thx for letting me vent

I hear that!! I can't get a west wind to save my friggen life! It's been a N N/NE wind for the last three friggen days. Not good for my favorite stand.[:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][>:][>:]