Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

Old 10-09-2008, 06:59 PM

Default RE: Do you guys like Jackie Bushman?

He comes off a little 'sweet' to me. Not sure what it is.

~Point
www.archerymadness.com
Old 10-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: eerdog

"You can win a hunting trip with me, Jackie Bushman and here is how." "I killed the biggest buck of my life on a hunt with Jackie Bushman, and you can too."
OMG, way to funny. Every time I see this commercial I cant help but laugh. The guys on here got sucked into his bs hunt and got to kill a little basket rack 6 point. The other dude killed a little basket 8 point or something. Wowwwww..if thats all I am allowed to shoot when I'm with bushman i would rather hunt the crappy woods of northcentral pa anyday... I'm sure they told him to shoot the smallest or first buck tocome out.. They didnt wantthefree hunt winners to go and shoot one of the hogs, then they wouldnt be able to have a cool hunt for the"pro" buckmasters...When buckmasters comes on, myfingers start clicking on the channel up button on my remote.
By the way... how corny is the little puppet guy with theannoying "psssshhhh" sound he does.. Drives me crazy...I'dgladly sit through 14 sack punches thrown by Brock Lesnar before I'd watch an entire show of Buckmasters again....
Old 10-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Fork Horn

Buckmasters calls me ALOT. They called me while I was field dressing my first buck last week (have a phone in the garage). I explained what I was doing and told them to call back the next night and they wouldn't leave me alone so I hung up. The show doesn't impress me. I've stopped watching all the show's on the Outdoors channel except for Archer's Choice, Bowhunting Magazine and Bow Madness or anything that is exclusively bow. I like to watch Jim Shockey and Jim Zumbo once in awhile but if there's not a bowhunt involved consistently, it just gets to be too much to watch.