HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 *** (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/267088-its-looking-like-new-bowhunter-andrew-will-joing-update-page-15-a.html)

Austin/WI 10-17-2008 01:00 PM

RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 9***

ORIGINAL: Kelly/KY

PT...I hope all goes well and you have my prayers for custody ofa deserving young man.
x2 Wishing you the very best of luck PT. Few people could be more deserving of your kindness than this youngster!

Huntinman23 10-17-2008 01:04 PM

RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 9***

i hope all goes well for you preach man good luck your in my prayers
[align=left] [/align]

Rhody Hunter 10-17-2008 03:18 PM

That is an awsome thing your doing there Preacher Tony.

PreacherTony 10-17-2008 03:41 PM

Another update after 2pm court*************

Even tho I talked to her yesterday afternoon, Grandma did not show, as she had not received the summons. She wasn't ready and she got nervous.

The good thing is Andrew was assigned a law guardian and she is thrilled with us getting him. I talked to the Social Service lady and she had talked to Grandma earlier and she still is for the switch of custody.

The Grandma called me when I got home and I told her everything that happened. She was the most positive I have ever heard her. I told her of the new date and she said she will be there.

Everything is going great. Andrew will stay with me until the next court date where he, by the grace of God, we be given to us for good! :)

Thank you all so much for your support and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

....to be continued......... 10/31/2008 @ 2pm

MOTOWNHONKEY 10-17-2008 03:48 PM

Thanks for the update Tony. Been praying for you behind the scenes. Chris

MN/Kyle 10-17-2008 04:12 PM

Thanks for the update!

Looks like it is going in the right direction, so far....

Best of luck!

AF Hunter 10-17-2008 06:29 PM

Time to celebrate! Coop's chili for everyone!

NCRemington700 10-17-2008 07:20 PM

Not a bad update PT. Our prayers are working!!

ron3775 10-17-2008 07:39 PM

As was said, sounds good so far. We will continue to think about you and pray that all will come out good for your family and Andrew.

Bullet Hole Bailey 10-17-2008 08:04 PM

your doing an awesome Thing Preacher...something that everyone looks apon!

Your AWESOME!!! Congrats man!