Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I Hate

Old 10-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I Hate

You can still see marks on my feet from getting them at the ASA Classic. They will honestly drive you INSANE. The only time you could see them is if there are HUNDREDS of them. LOL!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Typical Buck

I might trade chiggers for what I had bad the last time I went out: SEED TICKS!!!! Over 100 of them!!! They're horrid and the bites last longer than chiggers... hate 'em!!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:11 PM

Never seen a chiggar here in PA and hope not to ever be bitten by one. Sound like it really sucks.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: NYak

Never seen a chiggar here in PA and hope not to ever be bitten by one. Sound like it really sucks.
You've never seen one because they are almost invisible to the naked eye. The only time you can really see them is when there is a ton on you.

If you have them that bad go to the doctor and get some stuff called chigger doom...it worked awesome for mine earlier this year.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Fork Horn

Yo, I dont wanna jinx myself, but Longisland is FILLED with Ticks and CHiggers, and ive been using spray i bought in cabelas in the spring. its a Permethrin spray. its been working sooo far... fingers crossed.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:55 AM
Typical Buck

I got a couple of them on me last year while cleaning a deer. Even after taking a long hot shower, I had the heebee jeebees all night. Kept thinking there were more crawling on me.My wife thought it was real funny watching me freak out all night.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

There has been a bumper crop of chiggers and ticks this year. Heck I even got them in my yard this summer. I think we need to ship some East so you guys that don't have them can experiance em.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

There has been a bumper crop of chiggers and ticks this year. Heck I even got them in my yard this summer. I think we need to ship some East so you guys that don't have them can experiance em.
North and east, trust me there are plenty of them in the east. The seed ticks are bad around here too, I just havent run into a nest of them this year only in 5 or 10s at a time[&:]
Old 10-08-2008, 05:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

....I have put more lotion on my body in the last hour than I have my whole life [:@]
Don't give Germ visuals like that, Brent!!![]
Old 10-08-2008, 06:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just run in circles and scream like little girls,I hear that scares them away.[]

Just put your big boy pants on and get back out there & quit yer damn whinning.

Quick Reply: I Hate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.