Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS >

Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS

Old 10-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Spike

Default RE: Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS

for some reason i think i've seen those pics in a magazine one time or another. and why does the ground under growth look like its more dead in the second pic. i think someone is trying to bs us.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Spike

what no more excuses. man i live in vermont we've already had 5 or 6 frosts and we have more leaves than that.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow and people say that Im a negative person. I live in Marquette county and the leaves are just turning color and I had to rake the lawn once.There is stilla lot of leaves in the trees andvery green in some areas. If you plan on posting a pic, plan on someone calling the photo BS. Huntingnet forums has become one big click and if your not part of it don't plan on posting anything because you'll get torn apart.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

Wow and people say that Im a negative person. I live in Marquette county and the leaves are just turning color and I had to rake the lawn once.There is stilla lot of leaves in the trees andvery green in some areas. If you plan on posting a pic, plan on someone calling the photo BS. Huntingnet forums has become one big click and if your not part of it don't plan on posting anything because you'll get torn apart.
Everyone's a clique hah?
Old 10-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

Everyone's a clique hah?
Nice dissection of my paragraph, you get an A+ for today.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:44 PM

i hear ya on thay..theyall get so frickin jumpy on everything...picking things apart..like I said i dont care where u are and that the leaves r not turning or falling whatever...it dont matter....dont say im bs cuz I AINT NO LIER! YOU PEOPLE ON THIS SITE R RIDICULUS AND SO NEGATIVE BOUT EVERYTHING....all i wanted to do was show some nice buck and u all get frickin wierd...i think the rest of u are the ones who are bs..this is a site for hunters, not skeptics. I dont have toprove myself to a bunch people who dont know thier a** from a hole in the ground- sry that everyone cant except the fact that I can see nice shooter bucks alot of the time....its a lttle thing called "management"-you should try it, maybe u might be able to post pics like that too. But warning: PREPARETO "PROVE" OR HAVE CSI EVIDENCE TO SHOW THE DATE, TIME AND EVERY OTHER FRICKIN THING, MAYBE SOME DNA EVIDENCE TO SHOW THE BUCK YOU TOOK THE PIC OF IS THE BUCK YOU SHOT OR VICE VERSA!
WOW!!! what a bunch of jealous, self-centered people, they are deer pics stop being a hater

Old 10-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowtechlove

i hear ya on thay..theyall get so frickin jumpy on everything...picking things apart..like I said i dont care where u are and that the leaves r not turning or falling whatever...it dont matter....dont say im bs cuz I AINT NO LIER! YOU PEOPLE ON THIS SITE R RIDICULUS AND SO NEGATIVE BOUT EVERYTHING....all i wanted to do was show some nice buck and u all get frickin wierd...i think the rest of u are the ones who are bs..this is a site for hunters, not skeptics. I dont have toprove myself to a bunch people who dont know thier a** from a hole in the ground- sry that everyone cant except the fact that I can see nice shooter bucks alot of the time....its a lttle thing called "management"-you should try it, maybe u might be able to post pics like that too. But warning: PREPARETO "PROVE" OR HAVE CSI EVIDENCE TO SHOW THE DATE, TIME AND EVERY OTHER FRICKIN THING, MAYBE SOME DNA EVIDENCE TO SHOW THE BUCK YOU TOOK THE PIC OF IS THE BUCK YOU SHOT OR VICE VERSA!
WOW!!! what a bunch of jealous, self-centered people, they are deer pics stop being a hater
Do you feel better?

For someone who dosn't care what everyone things, you are getting pretty worked up about it.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Spike

trying to hide something
Old 10-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: bowtechlove

Do you feel better?

For someone who dosn't care what everyone things, you are getting pretty worked up about it.
Its more about the principle of some people calling out others.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ya! Everyone else is wrong and I'm right!!!

Quick Reply: Here are some BIG OL WI BUCKS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.