Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bad boy buggie vs. others electrics? >

Bad boy buggie vs. others electrics?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bad boy buggie vs. others electrics?

Old 10-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default Bad boy buggie vs. others electrics?

Can any of you offer comments as to other competing products to the bad boy buggie? I understand there are others that have independent suspension and longer battery life, mileage but don't know the competing products. the only name i heard of was called ruff n tuff.

does anyone know the various choices available?

By the way, the reason I am asking, a friend is interested in selling his 2006 Bad Boy so he can get a new 2008. I told him he should look at other similar products that have since come out before buying. However, i wasn't sure which others exist, but i know there are some.

If you are interested in the 2006, he wants $6500 and its in Florida, outstanding condition. Mostly used in and around camp, not in the deep woods. Great machine, I've used it several times.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:05 PM

Default RE: Bad boy buggie vs. others for bow hunting?

Old 10-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Dominant Buck

It's really tough to beat a 500, 600 of 800 gas job for getting into and out of tough spots. I think BadBoy is fine for field roads, roads and flat easy going. I sure wouldn't want to try going in a lot of mud, big hills and all that with a battery. Give me 4 WD gasoline and get out of the way. Besides that, you can't manuver that big thing around under trees and between trees like you can a regular ATV. I joined an ATV club that has about 150 miles of trails. I wonder how many battery chargers they have on the trails.[&:]
Old 10-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

What?

Danners or nothing for me!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

I have to agree...I like the concept and looks of those buggies, I wouldn't want to take it where I was today...my Polaris 500 X2 did awesome.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

Boyz if you haven't look at one, take a gander at the Polaris RZR 800 EFI. Just bought one, it's 50" wide, same size as a fourwheeler, roll cage is small/short. True AWD when need. The bed is small but I use a hitch hauler and it works great. Plus after the season it's fun as can be as a recreational vehicle. Top speed of 56, but will creep in AWD Low.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't ever get a Bad Boy stuck in the mud. You need a wrecker or a big tractor to pull em out. Those batteries weigh 10 TONS when you are trying to push one.