Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whisker Biscuit is LOUD!! >

Whisker Biscuit is LOUD!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whisker Biscuit is LOUD!!

Old 10-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit is LOUD!!

i cant hardly hear any noise at all coming from mine. are you sure it was the noise that spooked them. 3" isnt alot of arrow to even barely make a noise. I'm guessing your shooting aluminum which do have a tendancy to make some noise.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:22 PM

Seems its hit and miss with the ole WB.

I'll install one once and awhile that makes a hell of a scuffing noise as you draw and then I'll get ones that don't make a peep.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Fork Horn

I am shooting CX 300s with the black shafts and I am shooting them through the small biscuit, i used to shoot them through the medium sized one but my accuracy was terrible with it so i switched to the smaller one. I still have plenty of room around the arrow so its only rubbing on the bottom of the arrow, I guess its one of those things that i did not pay attention to in the summer. It is definitely the biscuit as i drew back with no arrow in and it was dead quiet.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

did u follow the directions and use the right sized arrow?? i wanna get a wb but not if it might not work well
Old 10-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Fork Horn

yes i have the right sized arrow for the biscuit i am using
Old 10-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mine is not loud at all.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:42 PM

Mine is not loud. I think it depends on the arrow. I would suggest to anyone thinking about buying one to try it first.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Spike

I had the CX 300's as well, but mine were the camo ones. Those arrows were VERY loud using the WB. I think it is due to what the arrow is made of and how it is made. I just bought some Trophy Ridge Wrath arrows, they have a very smooth finish and they are just plain black carbon arrows. If I were you, go to an archery shop and just run your finger nails over the shaft. If you can hear that, you know they will be at least that loud in the WB. Just have to find the right shafts.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I love mine.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

so it seems like my options are get new arrows or a new rest, I think i will get a new rest after season and see if I can manage to get through this season with this one. Ill probably switch to a drop away

Quick Reply: Whisker Biscuit is LOUD!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.