HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Big Doe Down!! Kinda Graphic with Rage Pics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/265447-big-doe-down-kinda-graphic-rage-pics.html)

Matt / PA 09-29-2008 10:08 AM

RE: Big Doe Down!! Kinda Graphic with Rage Pics

Neat story and pics........congrats! I like that type of recap rather than just a single picture or worse yet no picture because ti really gives you a feel for your hunt. When you were describing your area the picture that followed wasn't the mental image I had of the place so that was cool.

I'll have 5 2blade Rages in my quiver for Illinois all the time. I've seen what those puppies do first hand and it IS impressive.

Western MA Hunter 09-29-2008 10:20 AM

nice doe and nice shot... congrats...
that rage is a nasty little thing!

RIStrutStopper 09-29-2008 10:59 AM

I tell you what, you just convinced me to go with Rage 2 blades. I'm tired of these miniscule drop here drop there blood trails I've been getting. Nice doe and just wow on the performance of those broadheads!

npockat32 09-29-2008 11:40 AM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Very Nice, Noah!!!!! Gotta love those heads!!!
Thanks Tony! Yeah they have some devastating results.

npockat32 09-29-2008 11:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Neat story and pics........congrats! I like that type of recap rather than just a single picture or worse yet no picture because ti really gives you a feel for your hunt. When you were describing your area the picture that followed wasn't the mental image I had of the place so that was cool.

I'll have 5 2blade Rages in my quiver for Illinois all the time. I've seen what those puppies do first hand and it IS impressive.

Yeah I figured it would give ppl a better picture of what the surroundings actually look like!

74#KE 09-29-2008 12:05 PM

congrats and wow on the rage that is a very impressive hole

Kreagerm 09-29-2008 12:05 PM

Congrats, Those rage make a nasty cut;)

BigDaddy12t 09-29-2008 12:19 PM

Congrats on a fine doe! Those Rages are wicked!

npockat32 09-29-2008 02:12 PM

ORIGINAL: RIStrutStopper

I tell you what, you just convinced me to go with Rage 2 blades. I'm tired of these miniscule drop here drop there blood trails I've been getting. Nice doe and just wow on the performance of those broadheads!
Yeah I am impressed myself! You should of seen the blood trail:)

bowmanaj 09-29-2008 02:28 PM

great story and pics, your hard work paid off. congrats