Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 First kill on the new property! (2nd pic is really graphic due to Rage) >

First kill on the new property! (2nd pic is really graphic due to Rage)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

First kill on the new property! (2nd pic is really graphic due to Rage)

Old 09-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: First kill on the new property! (2nd pic is really graphic due to Rage)

Your honest opinion, was the rage overkill for turkey? It did a great job no doubt maybe too good for a turkey. Congrats
Old 09-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: First kill on the new property! (2nd pic is really graphic due to Rage)

Congrats Momm.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Impressiveshot. I didn't realize turkeys are still in season in other states.
We're allowed two turkeys along with our two deer during fall archery... Not to mention our unlimited does.

Nice shot, Matt!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Impressiveshot. I didn't realize turkeys are still in season in other states.
We're allowed two turkeys along with our two deer during fall archery... Not to mention our unlimited does.

Nice shot, Matt!
Yeah, but you've gotta pay $7 per tag. I only get to take one turkey during archery deer season in Tennessee, but I'l be in Missouri bowhunting from 11 - 14 November, so if a turkey walks by and I can get to full draw....[8D]

MOmightymite, itlooks like you developed some kind of exploding tip for those arrows! Nasty, butGREAT SHOT!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:06 PM

wat to go, MO Great bird and shot!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Holy moly! Nice going!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow! That's unbelievable!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice job! Any turkey with a bow is a trophy!
Old 09-29-2008, 10:08 AM

Thanks guys! I guess the 3d this summer really paid off. As far as rage being overkill for turkeys, I would say it was. I didn't think I was going to get much out of her. I did manage to get get the majority of the breast meat, so i will be having fried turkey sometime soon.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Finch

but I dont care...she will taste good.
LOL...is there anything left? [8D]

Congrats on the bird man! Never heard of turkeys chasing a dog. That had to be a sight.
Yea when i heard them start putting I thought the gig was up, then the chased the dog off. There ended up being like 20 turkeys altogether so maybe they were feeling ballsy.

Quick Reply: First kill on the new property! (2nd pic is really graphic due to Rage)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.