Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 09-29-2008, 02:43 PM

Default RE: If you could...

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

The preach for sure, not sure I would learn alot but it would be a good time.

Don't take it hard Tony, I think you are an extremely knowledgeable deer hunter! You do, after all, have all the right answers.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:47 PM

well....

there are very few women on here, so that narrows it down by a ton

......i guess i'd have to see some pictures first.

oh...wait...that says HUNT with...well that changes things

in all honesty, i'll hunt with anyone who can teach me things regardless of success
Old 09-29-2008, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: BuckRogers

Sorry, but deerhunting with me is off limits. However, I do love to take people out hunting other types of game, and as far as I'm concerned I would be pleased to hunt with anyone on these forums.
[/blockquote]

To good for us or what?
[/blockquote]

maybe bowhunting is a personal thing for him, time for him to get out solo. Everyone hunts for different reasons. Often times when I "hunt" with someone, we truly arent even hunting together. Share a camp, drive, expenses and such but upon arrival we go our separate ways into the woods.
Couple reasons. First, as mentioned I like to be by myself. Its kind of my time to just sit and relax, and maybe do some thinking. Second, I'm the only one the can hunt deer on the farm that I hunt on. Like I said before, any other game and your golden, just not the deer.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:55 PM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

[blockquote]quote:

Sorry, but deerhunting with me is off limits. However, I do love to take people out hunting other types of game, and as far as I'm concerned I would be pleased to hunt with anyone on these forums.
[/blockquote]

To good for us or what?
[/blockquote]

maybe bowhunting is a personal thing for him, time for him to get out solo. Everyone hunts for different reasons. Often times when I "hunt" with someone, we truly arent even hunting together. Share a camp, drive, expenses and such but upon arrival we go our separate ways into the woods.
Couple reasons. First, as mentioned I like to be by myself. Its kind of my time to just sit and relax, and maybe do some thinking. Second, I'm the only one the can hunt deer on the farm that I hunt on. Like I said before, any other game and your golden, just not the deer.
I have access to a few places with similar stipulations....They are fine with me slipping in to bowhunt, but it would be a bad deal should I extend the invitation on to someone else. Often times I dont even ask if it is ok, because they are already granting me a huge favor with access to their spot.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

it would be hard to pick one person out of everybody here because a lot of you have helped me so much..but it would probably be PreacherTony or matt. my favorite person to hunt with is my dad, he has an exceptional knowledge of deer hunting and has probably forgotten more about it than i will ever know
Old 09-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Fork Horn

I would love to hunt with Patrick(BHB) because we are pretty close to the same age and we could both learn from each other and i would also love to hunt with texas bowhunter because he lives in texas and knows his stuff and we have a lot in common
Old 09-29-2008, 03:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

[&:]
Old 09-29-2008, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Don't take it hard Tony, I think you are an extremely knowledgeable deer hunter! You do, after all, have all the right answers.
I was gonna say all the young guys on here would be my first pick ,........but I dunno now .....
Old 09-29-2008, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I would want to go with Preacher Tony also. I have to prove what he thinks of me wrong.
PT, it coule be very possible for you to take me hunting, we live like an hour away at most.

And, i think i would learn alot.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would want to go with Preacher Tony also. I have to prove what he thinks of me wrong.
PT, it coule be very possible for you to take me hunting, we live like an hour away at most.

And, i think i would learn alot.
We live like 30 minutes from each other, Jim ..... I would love to, but I hunt on private land ... now if you dont mind going on state land, lets make it happen!

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.