HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Matthews DXT!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/265249-matthews-dxt.html)

Matt/NC 09-27-2008 03:11 PM

Matthews DXT!!!

Went by the local bow shop this afternoon, and let me say first time I had paid any attention tothe DXT and that is a very smooth and awesome machine. Who hasone and what are your opinions of it? Any word on the 09' Matthews?

IL-Cornfed 09-27-2008 03:33 PM

RE: Matthews DXT!!!

As many of you already know,.... I enjoy keeping up with the latest and greatest every season but, I will honestly admit that the DXT is THE finest hunting rig I have EVER owned. It's smooth, fast, deady accurate and points and shoots like a MUCH longer A-to-A bow. An amazing rig that I could even see myself shooting for multiple seasons.

Matt/NC 09-27-2008 03:42 PM

I had never picked it up before, but with the massive tax return ol George W. will be handing me this year I plan to upgrade to a newer bow. Currently shooting an 06' Bear and have narrowed it down to either the Black Ice or the DXT unless something amazing is introduced by Matthews for 09'. So far DXT seems to be leaps and bounds ahead.

IL-Cornfed 09-27-2008 03:46 PM

The more I shoot it, the more I love the bow. I honestly don't think I've ever enjoyed shooting a bow as much. It's certainly gonna be hard to improve on this design. We will see what they do for '09 but I'm not expecting much. Right now, I'd like to order another DXT (in Black) for the turkey blind. :)

Matt/NC 09-27-2008 03:53 PM

What are you paying for the DXT. Our local archery shop has them for $639.

hunt75 09-27-2008 03:58 PM

One word AMAZING

bigdees27 09-27-2008 04:39 PM

i dont think you will hear anything about the '09 mathews line up until december. theys good at keepinit quiet until shipping time comes around. all the dealers here are thinkin they are gonna come out with one that breaks the 330 mark finally. i guess we'll find out when december comes around

BrownBow33 09-27-2008 04:41 PM

A buddy of mine just bought the DXT and we held it up to my Drenaline. The Axle to Axle length is great, I would love to own something that small. He says he loves the way it shoots, smooth, quiet and vibration free. sounds like a great bow. I still love my Drenaline!!!

Matt/NC 09-27-2008 04:43 PM

I shot it with the Drenalin. The Drenalin is actually the one I went to look at and Honestly in my opinion the DXT makes the Drenalin look big and rough. Really like the DXT if they can improve on it, I will be very excited to see what the bow is that is better.

StruttinGobbler3 09-27-2008 05:34 PM

just picked up one yesterday and shot it for five hours today nonstop, best bow i've ever shot