Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Matthews DXT!!!

Old 09-27-2008, 03:11 PM

Default Matthews DXT!!!

Went by the local bow shop this afternoon, and let me say first time I had paid any attention tothe DXT and that is a very smooth and awesome machine. Who hasone and what are your opinions of it? Any word on the 09' Matthews?
Old 09-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Matthews DXT!!!

As many of you already know,.... I enjoy keeping up with the latest and greatest every season but, I will honestly admit that the DXT is THE finest hunting rig I have EVER owned. It's smooth, fast, deady accurate and points and shoots like a MUCH longer A-to-A bow. An amazing rig that I could even see myself shooting for multiple seasons.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:42 PM

I had never picked it up before, but with the massive tax return ol George W. will be handing me this year I plan to upgrade to a newer bow. Currently shooting an 06' Bear and have narrowed it down to either the Black Ice or the DXT unless something amazing is introduced by Matthews for 09'. So far DXT seems to be leaps and bounds ahead.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

The more I shoot it, the more I love the bow. I honestly don't think I've ever enjoyed shooting a bow as much. It's certainly gonna be hard to improve on this design. We will see what they do for '09 but I'm not expecting much. Right now, I'd like to order another DXT (in Black) for the turkey blind.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:53 PM

What are you paying for the DXT. Our local archery shop has them for $639.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Spike

One word AMAZING
Old 09-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Spike

i dont think you will hear anything about the '09 mathews line up until december. theys good at keepinit quiet until shipping time comes around. all the dealers here are thinkin they are gonna come out with one that breaks the 330 mark finally. i guess we'll find out when december comes around
Old 09-27-2008, 04:41 PM

A buddy of mine just bought the DXT and we held it up to my Drenaline. The Axle to Axle length is great, I would love to own something that small. He says he loves the way it shoots, smooth, quiet and vibration free. sounds like a great bow. I still love my Drenaline!!!
Old 09-27-2008, 04:43 PM

I shot it with the Drenalin. The Drenalin is actually the one I went to look at and Honestly in my opinion the DXT makes the Drenalin look big and rough. Really like the DXT if they can improve on it, I will be very excited to see what the bow is that is better.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

just picked up one yesterday and shot it for five hours today nonstop, best bow i've ever shot

Quick Reply: Matthews DXT!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.