Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What do y'all do for a living? >

What do y'all do for a living?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What do y'all do for a living?

Old 10-08-2008, 08:03 PM

Default RE: What do y'all do for a living?

machine jet aircraft parts. 12 years archery manufacturing technician and 12 years coal miner prior to that.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:18 PM

Hey-
used to live in the area before I got transferred to Indy.
down schutte to broadway to old mount vernon to west franklin- first house on the right.
Get out the spotlight at schutte towards the right, to the right on west franklin, make the first right- lightup some big!!! deer and then beg the farmers in the area to let you hunt.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:55 AM

Im a middle school teacher.....dont do it
Old 10-09-2008, 11:13 AM

I'm still looking. This economy is gonna make it hard to find a job. My favorite part of my old job was fixing live water main breaks in the middle of winter..... REALLY! Kind of an adrenalin junkie as well. I also enjoyed istalling new water services to new construction, and doing vacuum excavation with a Vactor truck (1500psi water gun with an enourmous vacuum cleaner)
Old 10-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

bcvd45: Which department? I'm suspecting that the "vd" stands for volunteer department?!? Just curious.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Steamfitter/Welder for the School District of Philadelphia

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Typical Buck

txsteele: Don't you find it amazing that people always get out of your way when you pull up behind them?? I know I would if I were you!

I mean why move over for someone who has a donut in one hand and a cup of java in the other? Never made any sense to me either!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im halfway through my HVAC degree at Delta College in mid-Michigan, but have started a career at Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation here in mid Michigan.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:46 PM

Director of Technology / Consultant
Old 10-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Typical Buck

My username kind of says it all!! Lieutenantwith a central Missouri career fire department. I also find some time (20 days off every month) to run a small lawn mowing business in town. Besides that, I am in the A.F. Reserves and have a combined 18 1/2 years in (Active/Reserve). Love every minute of it because I get bored rather easily when it's the same old grind every day. I get pumped when I hear the tones drop, because you never know where you're going and why!!!

Quick Reply: What do y'all do for a living?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.