Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What do y'all do for a living? >

What do y'all do for a living?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What do y'all do for a living?

Old 09-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What do y'all do for a living?

Iam a Sattilite Technician, I link up residential com links to 12 different Sattilites 23,000 miles away in the outer atmospher, I love my job. The pays not to bad either.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:35 AM

I am a senior manager in public accounting. I have my CPA license in NY, NJ and CT working for one of the big four accounting firms. Kind of like a consultant in some ways.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:11 PM

I drive a Tankwagon truck delivering Lube Oils to local oilfield companies, Coal mines, Power plants, car dealerships, and Quick lube shops.

I have been visiting this forum for a while now, I just don't really post too much, but I really like reading everybody elses posts.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im a student and a construction worker. But im a student so I dont have to be a construction worker...
Old 09-29-2008, 02:21 PM

Ok, I learned that a job with human interaction will be very important to me. Cubicals are out... My neighbor just payed me he threw in 4 tickets to his haunted house he runs, they run about $12 bucks a pop. Just shows that doing a good job will be worth it for you.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:47 PM

I'm a Lieutenant with the Milwaukee Fire Department. Great job! I love it.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

School Full-time & a part-time property manager at a 125 acre piece of property with two lakes (7 & 20 acres, & full of bass, crappie, & bluegill). There is about 70 acres of woods with hay fields around edges. The house...or should I say stonecastle is on the main point of the lake over looking the lake. It's full of deer, turkey, ducks, geese...just about all types of wildlife. It's a dream job for the outdoorsman.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:43 PM

Im a sells represenative for a small security company named adt, u might have heard of them,lmao, i love my job and i get to hear many interesting stories everyday,FYI YOU ARENT EVER AS SAFE AS YOU THINK YOU ARE!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Fork Horn

Repo houses, self employed for 15 years.
Love My job, and REAL busy latley.

Slack
Old 09-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a supervisor at juvenile lock up facility. I was a special education teacher for 6 years prior to my current job. Unlike most people on here that posted they "love their job", I am always uneasy and looking for my next adventure. I get bored easily at work. It is like every new job I get, I learn the job inside and out in a heartbeat because I fully immerse myself. Although I have "liked' my jobs over the years, I have never "loved" any job. I always feel that I can do better and that I need to do better. I hate going to work just to go to work. I am wondering if anyone else feels like me sometimes. I just see so many people just "showing up" at work. I work for the county government now, and even lazy people get raises. So I can bust my butt with hard work, and solve even the toughest problems with my mind, but at the end of the year, my raise might be what, $500 more than the next guy who has slacked all year?

Quick Reply: What do y'all do for a living?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.