Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What do y'all do for a living? >

What do y'all do for a living?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What do y'all do for a living?

Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What do y'all do for a living?

I aide in the rehabilitation of mis-guided urban youths, aka Drill Instructor for a Boot Camp. ooooohhh rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 09-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Spike

Professional Advertising photographer for the outdoors industry, and owner of Great Outdoors Studios- www.greatoutdoorstudios.com. Despite how fun it looks, it's still a job. Love it though.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm an aerospace technician on the space shuttle. I feel for you, I'll be in your shoes in two yearsbecause our govenment has decided to end the space shuttle program in 2010 and pay the russians to bring astronauts up to the space station. Maybe we should get the chineese to bring us back to the moon or get the french to take us to mars. Outsourcing our space program to our old cold war enemy, what's this world coming to?
Old 09-26-2008, 04:46 AM

I program and setup C.N.C. (computer numerical controlled) mills and lathes
Old 09-26-2008, 11:24 AM

My family owns a funeral home in western KY and i am a lisensed FD/Embalmer. Love my job but the school sucks.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Centaur 1

I'm an aerospace technician on the space shuttle. I feel for you, I'll be in your shoes in two yearsbecause our govenment has decided to end the space shuttle program in 2010 and pay the russians to bring astronauts up to the space station. Maybe we should get the chineese to bring us back to the moon or get the french to take us to mars. Outsourcing our space program to our old cold war enemy, what's this world coming to?
NASA is going to the new Ares and Orion launch vehicles. We are only going to use the russian ships to get back and forth to the space station...

Meanwhile our new vehicles will be used to build a moon station and go to mars...

So dont worry....these new ones are made in the USA!

Back to topic at hand:

I'm an engineer for a rocket manufacturing company (aka rocket scientist). And in case you didnt gather from my response I do work for NASA and the military

Old 09-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Dominant Buck

In 2.5 hours.......NOTHING
Old 09-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Typical Buck

Dept. Environmental Protection. I handle complaints regarding Waterways and wetlands. I love it.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Kid
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: twildasin

I am a welder! Pretty neat job melting metal if you know what I mean![8D]

I do know what you mean. I'm a Union Steelworker for U.S. Steel. I run a scale car for an Iron Making Blast Furnace. We make about 100,000 tons of molten Iron every week. Then it goes across the street to be turned into Steel. It is hot, hard, dirty, dangerouswork, but the pay and benefits are what you would expect for a strongly represented Union job.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Equites and Commodities trader. My job is basically managing stress in these economical environments!

Quick Reply: What do y'all do for a living?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.