Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What do y'all do for a living? >

What do y'all do for a living?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What do y'all do for a living?

Old 10-07-2008, 11:53 PM

Default RE: What do y'all do for a living?

Underground miner (Driller on a hagby diamond drill) Pretty good pay for being 20 and no school. I wish I woulda stayed in school longer, I want to get out of the dark hole. I'm too smart to do grunt work, seriously not trying to be concieted.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Typical Buck

I'm a sales executive for a company that sells pet supplies, we are the distributor for Purina, Iams and Eukanuba. I have the accesories to sell. My customers are petstores and dog breeders. I started out as a manager of a large petstore and breedingfacility for park and zoo animals and I got bought by the company I'm currently working for.

Frank
Belgium
Old 10-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Plumbing Contractor, Welder
Old 10-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Fork Horn

Caterpillar. Rebuild Technician/Welder
Old 10-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Full time Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Southern Indiana. I work part time at home depot as a cashier (cake job). Before that i was a technician at a toyota dealership, which was a great learning experience. I learned that i love to work on cars, and im good at it. Along with hunting im also a shade tree mechanic as a hobbyfor a little extra cash, and the sense of accomplishment that comes with making/fixing something. Once i get my M.E. degree, i will really feel a sense of accomplishment though.
Derek
Old 10-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Fork Horn

Registered Nurse in an Intensive Care Unit...Love it!!!Adrenaline junkie!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Typical Buck

I work for a DME company (Durable Medical Equipment), we supply oxygen, wheelchairs, walkers, CPAP machines, Nebs, etc to people. Was trying to become a cop but got eliminated from the process. 10 month process, its mentally draining, and to think, I was 2 months away from completing it. [:@]
Old 10-08-2008, 08:01 AM
Fork Horn

I'm a background investigator for the US Gov't. So any of you people requiring clearances or access to special areas... I can let you know what to expect. Most of the time.

Not bad gig though... work from home while making my own schedule/appts.... company car for work and personal use(07 Charger)... and best of all... a gas card!
Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

I drive tractor trailer for a food chain store in the northeast (shoprite). And im also a Air National Guard C-130 pilot have 10 more years then i can become a commercial pilot.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

UNION SURVEYOR, LOCAL 130 TECH ENG OUT OF CHICAGO....

Quick Reply: What do y'all do for a living?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.