HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I think I fell in love with this bow!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/264836-i-think-i-fell-love-bow.html)

WesternMdHardwoods 09-24-2008 08:24 PM

I think I fell in love with this bow!!!!

I just ran across this bow on another site and LOVE the looks of it!!! I want colored cams on my next bow, no question about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you get these?
I will be looking heavily into some of the new bowtech line and am wondering if I can get colored cams anywhere?? Can you Powdercoat these things or anything haha???

NY911Bowhunter 09-24-2008 08:26 PM

RE: I think I fell in love with this bow!!!!

It is a Bowtech Airborne...I think an 82nd...in Mossy oak Brush camo with red Testarossa cams and string set....

Austin/WI 09-24-2008 08:26 PM

That is one puuuurdy bow!

But I think that is some sort of BT or Diamond, not an Elite - someone beat me to it, crap!

MN/Kyle 09-24-2008 08:26 PM

That bow is very very pretty.

hunterdusty 09-24-2008 08:28 PM

you can do this to any aluminum cams as long as you can take them off of the bow. It is called anodizing, it can be done in several different colors from silver to orange. It is a plating not a paint of any kind.

Doegirl75 09-24-2008 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: WesternMdHardwoods

I just ran across this bow on another site and LOVE the looks of it!!! I want colored cams on my next bow, no question about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you get these? I believe this is an elite, is it just something they do or is it capable with any cams??
I will be looking heavily into some of the new bowtech line and am wondering if I can get colored cams anywhere?? Can you Powdercoat these things or anything haha???

It's hard for me to tell, but I believe that's an 82nd. There's a little Bowtech Man on the riser and the American Flag "In God We Trust" sticker on the bottom limb.:) And you're right, very sharp looking.

Shawn Perkins 09-24-2008 08:30 PM

yepp..im sold to the red and black strings.

mohunter82 09-24-2008 08:34 PM

yea def looks like anodizing. we used to do it to every one of our paintball markers on the team i used to be on.

Shawn Perkins 09-24-2008 08:37 PM

i used to play paintball every day of my life.
was on a 7 man team called lethal image, i shot a dm7

WesternMdHardwoods 09-24-2008 08:42 PM

Thanks all I fixed my original post! I dont care what kinda bow it is, I am just in aweeeee staring at my screen!!!!!~~ It brings a tear to my eye that it's not mine!!!