HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   What ever happened to (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/264794-what-ever-happened.html)

TroopA 09-24-2008 05:39 PM

What ever happened to

Dean Davis and Chris Ashley of the Primos team? The videos are just not the same without them.

They need to get rid of Troy Ruiz.

MichaelP 09-24-2008 07:48 PM

RE: What ever happened to

I agree, Chris is a hoot on camera and the Primos boys are great. I loved to watch all hunting but especially them. I am with you 100% about Troy, but when you hear them talk about him they make him out to be a great bud and the most positive person in the world. Those are great attributes when you do this for a living, alot more than pride are riding on their hunts. I do not care for him, but I buy their videos and I am not on their prostaff so I guess it doesnt matter.

Tbyrnzy82 09-24-2008 07:59 PM

I miss Dean and Chris too! But I really think Troy is a good guy. I'm not saying that he doesn't have his moments that he can become extremely obnoxious. How ever I think that he does a good job and seems to be a key attribute to the Primos group. my 2 small Lincolns

TroopA 09-24-2008 08:06 PM

These people need to team up and create a new show.

Mydream team:

Will Primos
Dean Davis
Brad Farris
Chris Ashley
Michael Waddell
Tiffany LaKowsky
Ralph and Vicki Cianciarulo

Ken/WV 09-24-2008 08:29 PM

Troy doesn't bother me much..but man does Keith Burgess ever get under my skin. Don't like this guy at all. Chris and Dean were always a blast to see on the Primos shows. I have all the bowhunting dvds, and will probaly keep buying them due to the quality and the attitude of the hunters. I also like Will Walker and he wasn't on the latest bow hunting dvd.

MN/Kyle 09-24-2008 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: TroopA

They need to get rid of Troy Ruiz.
Have you heard him call turkeys!

Shawn Perkins 09-24-2008 08:32 PM

whos that hot girl on that 1 hunting show. wow....complete brain fart !)

is that tiffany? she should be on the show. haha

jmbuckhunter 09-24-2008 09:31 PM

Dean Davis got remarried after his first wife passed away. I believe he has 4 kids now. They kinda keep him busy. He did go on one hunt with them last year and plans on going on a couple of hunts with them this year. Just not full time with his large family.

Not sure about Chris.

GMMAT 09-24-2008 10:01 PM

They probably got tired of being broke!

squirrelkilla23 09-24-2008 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Ken/WV

Troy doesn't bother me much..but man does Keith Burgess ever get under my skin. Don't like this guy at all. Chris and Dean were always a blast to see on the Primos shows. I have all the bowhunting dvds, and will probaly keep buying them due to the quality and the attitude of the hunters. I also like Will Walker and he wasn't on the latest bow hunting dvd.
I could do without keith burgess, seems like a lazy jerk to me