Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

VA get together

Old 09-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default VA get together

Ive already met a few on her in person, but planning a saturday to shoot some sticks, cook some steaks and toss some brewsky....lemonade for the non alcoholics. I have plenty of room to build a huge bon-fire and not a neighbor isn 20 miles to give a rats ass what we end up doing.

Im of to the Martinsville races on the weekend of 17, 18, 19. We are hauling a 4o ft camper and setting up for the weekend, so anyone interested RSVP so I can set a date to get it together. Since its VA bowseason, bring comoa dn gear and I will put us all in a stand for an evening hunt, and if we stay the night...roughing it...I will put you in a different stand in the morning.

Just reply her so others will see who replies, or send me a PM with a date you cant make it.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: VA get together

I'm off the weekend of October 11th, 12th, and Monday the 13th. If that works for others, let me know.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:40 AM
Fork Horn

Sounds interesting, all depending on the chosen date I would throw myself in as well.. keep posted
Old 09-24-2008, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty much whenever is fine. Heck this saturday is good as any.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:46 AM

So sounds to me like a Hunting net hunt for us virginians! I Can do that just let me know what saturday....Becouse I'm starting a new job so only have saturdays to hunt this year!!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Typical Buck

October 11 sounds good. Bring bow, camo, scent killer, hunters mentatlity, and a side dish we can throw in fridge for after hunt. Any other ideas...pm me.