HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   SAD LOSS, Found wounded BUCK (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/264637-sad-loss-found-wounded-buck.html)

MarquetteMagnum 09-23-2008 07:03 PM

SAD LOSS, Found wounded BUCK

This Buck was seen by some one from work alive at 4:00pm tonight. The guy thaught something was wrong with it and sure enough, there was an arrow coming out of its neck. The deer ended up going down into a small pond and laying in the water. I got called at 6:00pm to come and shoot it because it was not doing so good. I got there at 6:20pm, and it was dead. There is no way to find out who shot this deer, because of the property it was on is Super Private and off limmits to hunting and the public. The DNR will be taking the deer. The buck was 16",17" inside, eight point.

my7pointmonster 09-23-2008 07:05 PM

RE: SAD LOSS, Found wounded BUCK

Wow. Now that sucks!! Would have scored an arrow in my book anyday!

Ryan.

NavyDeerHunter 09-23-2008 07:07 PM

Looks like oneshotlightsout is on the move.

WesternMdHardwoods 09-23-2008 07:07 PM

Hey you must be near where Oneshotlightout hunts????:D

Mallardkiller 09-23-2008 07:07 PM

ORIGINAL: MarquetteMagnum

This Buck was seen by some one from work alive at 4:00pm tonight. The guy thaught something was wrong with it and sure enough, there was an arrow coming out of its neck. The deer ended up going down into a small pond and laying in the water. I got called at 6:00pm to come and shoot it because it was not doing so good. I got there at 6:20pm, and it was dead. There is no way to find out who shot this deer, because of the property it was on is Super Private and off limmits to hunting and the public. The DNR will be taking the deer. The buck was 16",17" inside, eight point.

what a shame, what was on the tip of the arrow a field point

nissan300ztt 09-23-2008 07:08 PM

Hey you must be near where Oneshotlightout hunts????
Thats right oneshot was there...Beware hes a scumbag and things he can make those shots all the time...hes FRICKING ROBIN HOOD

Siman08/OH 09-23-2008 07:09 PM

That really sucks, some people i just dont understand. Of course we don't know the whole story.

early in 09-23-2008 07:10 PM

Ole oneshot's at it again.:DNo, seriously, that's pathetic!![:'(][>:]

shrewbeer 09-23-2008 07:10 PM

Either someone made a bad shot and feels terrible about it, or someone needs one of these

Terrible thing.

Ken/WV 09-23-2008 07:12 PM

What a shame.