Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 practice builds confedence >

practice builds confedence

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

practice builds confedence

Old 09-23-2008, 02:46 PM

Default RE: practice builds confedence

You can leave now

Old 09-23-2008, 02:49 PM

WOW... What a man will do for a deer.[&o]Sad really... You shouldnt take a head shot with a gun and especially not a bow!!! DU-UMB!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Spike

WTF!!! Y?
Old 09-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oneshot---will all the bashing aside, why did you take that shot? I really don't want you to give up hunting like some of the others above.....I bet you really enjoy it. I just wish you will listen to the others when they say the shot you took is waaaaaaaay out of bounds in the bowhunting world. Please listen and learn from them, and just modify your hunting style to not take those type of shots.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

WOW!!!!!!!! I bet the taxidermist loves that you shot him in the head. you know, since they dont use the head in mounts. IDIOT!!!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Fork Horn

if you think that deer suffered you all are high and if you would not take a head shot on a deer that is standing still you are stupid not me. my deer is in the freezer and i well brag about my head shot. dont no about your shooting but i now about mine, and for my spelling in no it sucks but as for my shot i think it was awesome. thanks anyway
Old 09-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude shooting a deer in the face is just not right. An inch or two up or down you would have just ripped off his jaw or gave hime a major face wound. It is a very low percentage shot and I understand you want to brag because it is a nice buck, however, it is a bs shot.. Its just not fair to the animal to take that kind of risk no matter how much of an expert archer you are. You have your opinion and we have ours. The majority of the people on here would probably agree that shooting a deer in the face is very unethical.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowmanaj

Dude shooting a deer in the face is just not right. An inch or two up or down you would have just ripped off his jaw or gave hime a major face wound. It is a very low percentage shot and I understand you want to brag because it is a nice buck, however, it is a bs shot.. Its just not fair to the animal to take that kind of risk no matter how much of an expert archer you are. You have your opinion and we have ours. The majority of the people on here would probably agree that shooting a deer in the face is very unethical.
Very well said.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: oneshotlightsout

if you think that deer suffered you all are high and if you would not take a head shot on a deer that is standing still you are stupid not me. my deer is in the freezer and i well brag about my head shot. dont no about your shooting but i now about mine, and for my spelling in no it sucks but as for my shot i think it was awesome. thanks anyway
Are you seriously calling us stupid? I wonder how fast your arrow was traveling when it hit. You got very luck it penetrated the skull enough to kill the deer. Also the heads a small target at 20 yards, let a lond FIFTY FREAKIN FIVE!
Old 09-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

"if you think that deer suffered you all are high and if you would not take a head shot on a deer that is standing still you are stupid not me. my deer is in the freezer and i well brag about my head shot. dont no about your shooting but i now about mine, and for my spelling in no it sucks but as for my shot i think it was awesome. thanks anyway"

I changed my mind.....please quit bowhunting oneshotlightsout.

Quick Reply: practice builds confedence

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.