HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Had a good time in Ky with the boys (pics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/264473-had-good-time-ky-boys-pics.html)

bloodcrick 09-22-2008 07:29 PM

Had a good time in Ky with the boys (pics

Well i made it back in one piece from Hunting with the boys in Ky. I had a great time but my stay was short as work was calling, and the rest of my vacations are already set for later in the season. Germ, TFOX, flstnhd, Gri22ly, and (Charlie+WB)<Germs buddy and myself were present and had a great time. I only managed two hunts in my short stay, should have been three, but TFOX and Charlie MADE me have to many something i was way out of practice from [8D]I made the morning hunt with two hours of sleep but didnt have it in me for the last evening hunt and headed back home :DI seen only one hiny with a white tail flip but that was about it. I WILL be back when the leaves drop and it gets cooler for some all day sits on stand. Gri22ly has some amazing knowlage about whitetails and his record of 7 P&y reflects that. The man can read a topo and point out things like no one i have ever met. TFOX turned us on to a killer resturant (the feed mill) and it was one of the best steaks i have ever had ;)Rob flstnhd was great to hang around with and taught me you cannot drive tent stakes with a boot :DGerm is as serious about hunting whitetails as anyone i have met. He has some killer spots picked out and had a possable shooter at the base of his tree but light had faded to much and he just left his bow in the holder. Charlie >WB kept us entertaind all the time, the guy is just flat out hilarious :D:DMe Germ and Tfox had some friendly competition at the camp shooting a cigerett pack at 30 yards. I shot good but Germ and TFOX shot a little better (I had only two hours of sleep :eek:[>:]) < excuse :)Germ has some video clips of these events he said he will post later when he gets home. you will get a kick out of those.
sitting L to R are TFOX, Germ, and flstnhd. stang Lto R are Me and Charlie <WB, short for wam mart boy :DI didnt get a pic of Gri22ly [:@]
I have some catching up to do on my reading. I got a text from Jmbuckhunter saying he had a Big Doe down, congrats buddy ;)Ill dig that thread up later and have a look :)got to get back to work :eek:
some of the 30 yard shooting at the cigerette pack (these things kill, guys)

There are no chainsaws allowed in HH so when you need fire wood you take two tough guys knock down the tree and rip it apart with your bare hands :DGerm and Me

stikbow26 09-22-2008 07:41 PM

RE: Had a good time in Ky with the boys (pics

Be very carefull letting Germ put his arm around you dude!!!!! First it's getting wood and then spooning will be brought up and then wood will be mentioned later!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walt

Dubbya 09-22-2008 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

Be very carefull letting Germ put his arm around you dude!!!!! First it's getting wood and then spooning will be brought up and then wood will be mentioned later!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walt
I agree Walt. Also, don't let Germ strain too much... it looks like he's already missing enough hair!

>>BAM<<

Glad you guys had a good time!

flstnhd 09-22-2008 07:59 PM

Dan, had a great time hanging out and hunting with you guys ! Between Charlie and Gri22ly one could be entertained and educated for days:D I came back this morning. Call me a wimp, but it was going to be mid 80s rest of week with 93% humidity. Not my idea of fun hunting [:'(]

At the Feed Mill Germ asked about the "rest" of my wife's tattoo (last year the wife and I rode the bike out to H&H to visit) So here it is....

jmbuckhunter 09-22-2008 08:08 PM

Looks more like float trip weather than deer hunting weather.:D

Sounds like you guys had almost as much fun as the NC group.;)

jim1966 09-22-2008 08:14 PM

Sounds like a good time.

Rory/MO 09-22-2008 08:18 PM

Looks like you guys had a good time

Sliverflicker 09-22-2008 09:36 PM

The wild bunch! Looks like you all had a good time, would sure like to have been there and shared some stories, but saving Kentucky for the first week of November, maybe next year.

Schultzy 09-22-2008 09:36 PM

Fun times had!! That's what It's all about guys!!:)

Nice tattoo!!

Dr Andy 09-22-2008 09:38 PM

FUN FUN FUN!