Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Annnnnd...Screwed...Bowtech Guys-Advice.*UPDATED-PICS* >

Annnnnd...Screwed...Bowtech Guys-Advice.*UPDATED-PICS*

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Annnnnd...Screwed...Bowtech Guys-Advice.*UPDATED-PICS*

Old 09-21-2008, 08:59 PM

Default RE: Annnnnd...Screwed...Bowtech Guys-Advice.

Matt, I can't help you put your bow together, but I can tell you how to avoid some of the pain next time. Insure your bow. I'm not pushing my company on you or soliciting business here. I'mjust offering advice because I work in the insurance industry and I sell these all the time. Again, I have no interest in soliciting from this forum. This is just information I know about PA.

Without looking at rates I'm guessing it wouldn't even meet the minimum requirements, soit would cost $30.00 a year w/ a $0 deductible. Major insurance companies have an "all perils" policy where you schedule items at a certain price (ie. your bow).This means you can accidentallybreak your bow and it's covered with a $0 deductible for whatever the cost of the damage. When I have the cash to get reallllll serious with my hunting gear it will allbe scheduled on my existing policy (alreadyhave an engagement ring on there. Myrifle might go on next).
Old 09-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Annnnnd...Screwed...Bowtech Guys-Advice.

Ok, here's the pictures.

Basically, it took the outer layers off the invelvet. What are the chances?

Steve, I never thought about including them on an insurance policy, but I suppose like anything that's considered valuable to you, it would make sense. However, if I were to purchase most bows new, I suppose the warranty would be sufficient, UNLESS you tend to keep bows for a long time.

Anyways, it seems as though it's going to work out thanks to Scott (Buckeye).