Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 have you ever had this? >

have you ever had this?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

have you ever had this?

Old 09-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: have you ever had this?

and see the one thing that gets me about this kid is he is not old enough to drive yet. i bring him to school and back everyday i bring him hunting i bring him to shoot our bow at the local archery range i do pretty much everything that involves driving for him and he still treats me like this i just don't get it. i think i am going to talk to him about it that is all i can really do.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 09-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Typical Buck

Well i have to tell ya he's not much of a friend if you ask me .I mean anyone that treat a friend like that it's time to say see ya you realy don't need to put up with that.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:46 AM

I gotta agree with arrow2512 don't sound like much of a friend to me. Sounds like he's kinda using you for a ride. Don't be afraid to hunt public land. I hunt on a milatary base and me and my dad have shot our fair share of good dear and had a blast doing it.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:28 AM
Fork Horn

Behavior sounds a bit immature.

In fact, I have taken a couple nice deer. My brother who has not got a buck yet, likes to hunt with me... Why. Because he knows I give up my best spot to him each and every time we go hunting. In fact, I like to put him on deer and hot spots just so he has a better chance. He missed a nice buck and took his first does on the best spot I ever had. That same day, he could not shoot at a big six I was after all season. I could have from the same stand.....did not bother me a bit.

IMO - You need a real hunting buddy who wants you to get a deer and shares in the joy of the hunt.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

If ya beat him on his own land you won't have to decide on th P.L. alternative.

Look at it as a learning experience, the guy is helping you learn how to hunt bucks, just pay attention. Bide your time and the first one you wack make it a monster.