Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 climber question >

climber question

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

climber question

Old 09-19-2008, 06:51 PM

Default RE: climber question

ORIGINAL: BBarlow92

I have a summit viper ss and it has the old straps that you have to put over your feet. Should i spend the extra cash and get the rapid climb stirrups or not? Last year my feat slipped out of the straps and i damn near fell. This kinda scared me. Will the stirrups help to keep my feet in? Thanks for the help!
I have a summit bushmaster, (no bar on the top part) and it freaked me out getin in and out of the straps so i bought the stirr ups, and man i love em, you should get em there only like 25 bucks, you will be glad you did.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: climber question

The rope is a huge safety thing and very useful. Take it from me since I had a climber bottom (Old Man, not my Summit) fall down about 18 feet up in the tree. I've also had to use that rope a couple times on my Summit and it is so nice to have.