Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Petition to keep parks open Illinois >

Petition to keep parks open Illinois

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Petition to keep parks open Illinois

Old 09-18-2008, 05:17 AM
Typical Buck

Default Petition to keep parks open Illinois

Hey all ,if any of you are interested I have a link to a petition to keep our Illinois state parks open,Rod blogo is making budget cuts and wants to close some of these in Northern Illinois,they are some of the only areas nearby for deer and turkey hunting,thank's for checking this out.I know many of us that hunt and fish would pay small fees to keep some areas open.Sometimes I feel that we live in one of the most anti sportman states in the country.

http://www.gopetition.com/online/21603.html

Bill D>

Old 09-18-2008, 05:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Petition to keep parks open Illinois

Did my duty, registered as signer 29427 with the following comments for the Criminal in question.

Our state deer herd is already overpopulated. We the sportsmen help reduce these numbers to acceptable levels through responsible hunting; however closing parks will only add to the problem. Our forefathers purchased this land with our state money to preserve our great resources for generations to come. Perhaps our governor could spend more time in Springfield instead of wasting fuel flying from Chicago to Springfield so that few poeple can keep their jobs and keep our parks open. God Bless!
Old 09-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Typical Buck

Excelent post Raceway,I hope more jump on board I was hoping to hunt Lowden Miller this season and hear that they may close,I believe that are closing Castle Rock.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

sorry to say guys wont help much. Here several years ago they had budget cut backs. They closed just about every primitive camp ground on parks that had a full hook up camp. They said it was due to less money in the state budget. Though most all the parks stayed open in general. most people where not happy the primitive got cut out. most where the best places to back in the woods. Though i was told they opened some of the areas up for hunting. So not a total lost. nice clears areas with trees every so often.

funny thing is after they said they were cutting out the parks. the late gov o'bannon got a new jet so go figure.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

You have to love Illinois.

We are short of millions of dollars.. so they steal from the licensing of the states sportsman.. they close down hundreds of state run programs.. cut back and lay off hundreds of employees of the state...

..and now they say they want 100 million to re-organize the states constitution.

Are you KIDDING me. Isn't that your normal job senators of Illinois.. don't you get paid for this crap already...

And then they throw Barak Obama at us.. the Illinois senator of like 4 years and say vote for him.. he'll change it all.

WHAT A JOKE! He's from Illinois and a crook who's never even done ANYTHING EVER!

I hate this state. Vote NO on November 4th for a re-organization of the states constitution.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

AND don't even consider the Illinois senator with NOTHING under his belt.[:@]
Old 09-18-2008, 04:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

dam remind me to never move there. now i see why they let obama in the govt there in the first place.
ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

You have to love Illinois.

We are short of millions of dollars.. so they steal from the licensing of the states sportsman.. they close down hundreds of state run programs.. cut back and lay off hundreds of employees of the state...

..and now they say they want 100 million to re-organize the states constitution.

Are you KIDDING me. Isn't that your normal job senators of Illinois.. don't you get paid for this crap already...

And then they throw Barak Obama at us.. the Illinois senator of like 4 years and say vote for him.. he'll change it all.

WHAT A JOKE! He's from Illinois and a crook who's never even done ANYTHING EVER!

I hate this state. Vote NO on November 4th for a re-organization of the states constitution.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

AND don't even consider the Illinois senator with NOTHING under his belt.[:@]
Old 09-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

dam remind me to never move there. now i see why they let obama in the govt there in the first place.
You have no idea bigtime6656...

It is well known as one of the most overly-taxed and poorly run states in the entire country.

I am ashamed of it all.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Typical Buck

I'm with ya Duke,I've seen enough of thatdorks face on the tube and bumper stickers .Your'e right this state is one of the biggest jokes in the nation.Derbin,obama,blogo,george ryan, and dick daley.What a crew of liberal chumps!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't get it, why do they have to "run" the parks? Just let people hunt and fish on the land and get out of their way!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

thats what you get for letting your politicians get chosen in Chicago
propely less all american down home people there only place i seen less white people was in florida in miami
ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

You have no idea bigtime6656...

It is well known as one of the most overly-taxed and poorly run states in the entire country.

I am ashamed of it all.

Quick Reply: Petition to keep parks open Illinois

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.