Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Elite Z28 Owners >

Elite Z28 Owners

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Elite Z28 Owners

Old 09-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Spike

Default RE: Elite Z28 Owners

ok, here it is, i have shot the Z28, i have owned the GT500, and currently own the GTO, the Z28 is by far the smoothest binary cam bow out there, it is and i quote smoother than my brothers DXT, really nice valley and a solid wall, lets put it all together , hummmmmmm 32 inch A to A , 336 IBO, and an 8 in BH, ultra smooth and quiet no hand shock , if you want more info , dont put down there website, go to Archerytalk and ask this question , or go to the Elite website and get on there forum and ask around.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

Yes Elite makes a nice bow...but seriously go to their website and youll see..They dont have much for support or product catalogue.
Their website is not the best, but, from a support perspective, call the Company and they have the best customer support of any that I have called. Someone picks up the phone on the second ring and can answer any question you have. If the support is the reason, nothing to worry about there. I shoot Bowtech and Elite, and I can tell you that nothing against Bowtech, my favorite bow company, but, Elite takes care of their customers.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes Elite makes a nice bow...but seriously go to their website and youll see..They dont have much for support or product catalogue.
But they have a forum and the guy who designs their bows chimes in quite often and will answer any question via PM or email. Maybe you've heard of him. Kevin Strother, used to be Bowtech's lead designer. Their customer supports is hands down the best I have seen in the industry.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckmaster
Bowtech is supposedly coming out with the next best thing since sliced bread.[8D]
I heard that about, Hoyt and Mathews as well

[8D]
Old 09-16-2008, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

I've used Elites customer service needed new draw length mods for my GTO they are some of the nicest most helpful people I have dealt with. I can't help you with the Z 28 but I do love my GTO and I will have a new GT500 or Z28 as soon as I get rid of my 101st airborne I like the bowtech but it is definetly not as smooth as the Elites I have shot, it is faster than my GTO but can't hang in the just feels good shooting category IMO.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:52 AM

I have been shooting my Z28 daily since getting it......I absolutely LOVE this bow. Its quiet, fast, balanced well. I have nothing but good things tosay about this bow!

Old 09-16-2008, 09:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

I know not the answer you were looking for but when i went to elites website its a poor site with very little information. I know ive seen people shoot elite GTO and they are nice bows but i would seriously look into them before blowing $750_$800 on a bow that doesnt offer decent support.
Nevermind
Old 09-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Oh my options are still very wide open. My heart isn't set on anything yet.

I was just wondering about this particular model.

Be looking for morerequests ofreviews on different models soon
I can speak to the cam system, being I have it on my GT500 if you would like
Old 09-16-2008, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: seejakerun

ok, here it is, i have shot the Z28, i have owned the GT500, and currently own the GTO, the Z28 is by far the smoothest binary cam bow out there, it is and i quote smoother than my brothers DXT, really nice valley and a solid wall, lets put it all together , hummmmmmm 32 inch A to A , 336 IBO, and an 8 in BH, ultra smooth and quiet no hand shock , if you want more info , dont put down there website, go to Archerytalk and ask this question , or go to the Elite website and get on there forum and ask around.
Ive only had it for a few weeks now but i really like it. Im shooting it better than i shot my guardian (I did drop down to 28" from 28.5"). Like said above, its VERY smooth and doesnt feel like 71lbs. What i REALLY like about the bow is the solid wall. I know when im at full draw and can hold the bow steadier. Definately take a look at this bow and go and shoot one. I think youll like it...