Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhunter Magazine >

Bowhunter Magazine

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunter Magazine

Old 09-15-2008, 04:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bowhunter Magazine

2 an a 1/2 months ago i subscribed to bowhunter magazine so i could start reading about the up and coming hunting seasons and while it seemed like a good idea at the time , i'm not so sure now . 10 weeks later and still no magazine , i gotta say i'm a little sucked off with them .
Isent an email after 6 weeks to ask if they got my subscription through , they said yes they had recieved ( Apparently , it takes between 6 to 8 weeks to sort) and magazine would be through soon . I have ordered bows , DVD's , fletching , broadheads , camo and such from America in the past year and none of it took anymore than 2weeks max to get here . So how come a magazine takes so long , anybody else have any problem like this ? . I was kinda looking forward to reading more about my chosen sport , being as we cannot get anything on bowhunting over here .

I hope it arrives soon
Old 09-15-2008, 06:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bowhunter Magazine

I took me a while to get my first issue of a few of the hunting mags i got and it was because they dont send them out every month. most of them only have 8 issues and most of them are sent out really early so you may have missed the most recent one so now you have to wait for the next one which may be 2 months a way to come out.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for explaining that grneye , hope your right and it will be here soon .
Old 09-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds right most are bi monthy or even longer. It will come.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

And when it does, well worth the wait. I consider Bowhunter Magazine as one of the best.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

You see by saying that Rob , you got me waiting at the door rubbing my hands together in anticipation [8D]
Old 09-16-2008, 02:05 AM
Typical Buck

yeah i get it sent to me also in england took a while to get sorted as your saying but when it arrives you will be happy i also think its the best bowhunting mag out there good articles and stories where in the uk are you im in kent
Old 09-16-2008, 02:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Magazines use4th class mail instead of 1st, that in itself takes longer to arrive but you being across the big lake it would come on a plane anyway. You will probably get two months at once then things will be on track.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Typical Buck

Actually magazines are periodical rate or 2nd class, and are treated as first class mail.(I am a postmaster so I have a little knowledge on it) I to get bowhunter magazine, I like it but last year I paid for 2 years and I keep getting mail saying it is time to renew my subscription, which really annoys me.I got my NAW yesterday so usually my bowhunting follows by a few days.

Magazines use 3rd class mail instead of 1st, that in itself takes longer to arrive but you being across the big lake it would come on a plane anyway. You will probably get two months at once then things will be on track.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

That is a great magazine that you will enjoy when it does arrive.

Quick Reply: Bowhunter Magazine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.