Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted... >

Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

This is sort of a random question, but for all the guys and gals who have used Kwikee Kwivers, what is the pro's and con's that you can come up with. If you use a different quiver, what do you like about it compared to a Kwikee?

I've been using these since I was 12, and haven't changed. I'm just curious to know why you like a different brand - or what would make you buy a different brand compared to the Kwikeewhich is usually a fraction of the cost.

Last question, do you like the mount that Kwikee uses or do you think they could improve this design?

Just curious.

Thanks - Todd
Old 09-11-2008, 11:12 AM

Default RE: Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

I use a kwikee and also the tree mount bracket. I haven't had any problems with either. It serves its purpose to carry my arrows to the tree and hold them there. I never really liked the insert they use to hold your broadheads but other than that no complaints here.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I also use the tree bracket - I think it is the ticket for bowhunting. Take that quiver off - eliminate possible noise / extra stuff on the bow you don't need during a hunt.

Specifically, I wonder if Kwikee were to make an improved version of the original version, would you pay more foran improved version?
Old 09-11-2008, 11:17 AM

Yea I would pay a little more for a kwikee that was a little lighter and had an updated broadhead insert. One plus I forgot to mention is that I like how the arrow holders stay pretty pliable even when it gets really cold.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think mine is the Bohning-Lynx. I use Mechanicals so I like the fact that it has 2 sets of arrow holders to hold my arrows in place. No need for foam to dull BH's or open mechanicls.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Typical Buck

I use Kwikee quivers on both my bows and i strap the tree mount to all my clibers....they are really easy to take off and the arrows come easily, but only when you pull them .
Old 09-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Fork Horn

I had been using the Kwikee, but have switched to the Bohning Lynx this year. Like jmbuckhunter I like the 2 sets of arrow holders and the broadheads "float" rather than stick in a holder.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

I also use the tree bracket - I think it is the ticket for bowhunting. Take that quiver off - eliminate possible noise / extra stuff on the bow you don't need during a hunt.

If you have the bracket on you're bow, and shoot with the quiver off...has anyone noticed noise? I haven't, but I have a friend who was getting accessive noise from the bracket, mole skin took care of it.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have also used the kwikee quiver since i was 12 also, and still using to this day, and overall i really like it.
No need to change it IMO, but if they were to improve it a little id still pay the extra coin for one.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

Kwikee Quivers are good equipment i However switched to a permanantly attched quiver, due to the nature of where i hunt. When im hunting for whitetails a removable quiver is fine, but out west i kept getting caught on stuff and getting knocked off. still great quivers, they just werent ideal for me

Quick Reply: Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.