Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted... >

Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

I use a Kwikee. I have two of them. I have used them exclusively for probably close to 10 years. I specifically like the Combo Quiver that has the 2x sets of arrow grippers with no foam in the hood, works good with fat aluminums, skinny carbons, fixed blade heads, and heads like the Rage that can't be stuffed into foam without deploying. It does exactly what you guys are saying about the Lynx with the dual arrow grippers.

Honestly the only thing I might change about the Kwikee would be a slightly lower profile hood, to keep it closer to the bow. Under no circumstance would I change the bracket, or increase the weight of the quiver. I have probably 10 of the brackets laying around. I have them on the waist strap of my main hunting pack, I have several treestands that just have one on the tree bracket permanently installed, and lots of spares. It's by far the best deal I'm aware of when it comes to quivers.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I’ve used Kwikee Kwivers all my life up until about 2 years ago and I too switched to the Bohning Lynx. (I am seeing a trend here). It wasn’t so much for the free floating broadhead area, as it was more for a slimmer, sleeker design. I think Kwikee has a smaller 3 arrow one out now, but all mine are the old standard 6 arrow. I’ve also found that the lever on the Lynx bracket is easier & quieter for removing the quiver than the spring button on the Kwikee.

I never shot with a quiver on for either model so I have no reference for noise. However when catching an arrow on brush, the quiver did seem to rattle a bit more went it snapped back.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:24 PM

I either hunt from a stand or blind, mostly blind. I used the 3 arrow for years and switched to the Kwik 4 last year; the Kwikee 4 is perfect for my type of hunting.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:28 PM

I have a fuse...mainly because it looks awesome on a Hoyt, is solid...I LOVE the detach design ( all metal). And I got a great deal on it at like $50. It was worth the extra $20 to me.

Todd youve got a pm when you get a chance to answer.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

I’ve used Kwikee Kwivers all my life up until about 2 years ago and I too switched to the Bohning Lynx. (I am seeing a trend here). It wasn’t so much for the free floating broadhead area, as it was more for a slimmer, sleeker design. I think Kwikee has a smaller 3 arrow one out now, but all mine are the old standard 6 arrow. I’ve also found that the lever on the Lynx bracket is easier & quieter for removing the quiver than the spring button on the Kwikee.

I never shot with a quiver on for either model so I have no reference for noise. However when catching an arrow on brush, the quiver did seem to rattle a bit more went it snapped back.
I was going to typa a post 'til I saw this, so I am seconding rybo...
Old 09-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Typical Buck

I HAVE 2 KWIVERS ONE IS THE FIRST ONE I BOUGHT THE OLD 6 ARROW HOLDER AND IT STILL WORKS AS GOOD AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT. A COUPLE YEARS AFTER I BOUGHT IT I TIGHTENED DOWN TO MUCH ON THE PART THAT MOUNTS TO THE BOW. I CALLED KWIKEE TO ORDER A NEW ONE ANT THEY REPLACED IT FOR ME FREE OF CHARGE. I NOW USE THIS KWIVER ON A BELT I RIGGED UP AS A HIP KWIVER. A COUPLE YEARS AGO I BOUGHT THERE 3 ARROW ONE AND MOUNTED IT ON MY BOW AND I HAVE NO TROUBLE FROM IT.
GOOD HUNTING.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

There is really nothing I would chane about the quiver IMO.???

I just drilled a couple holes in mine to attach a small rope to hang it by the hood when I take it off!!

Other then that holds my Slick Trick's and Muzzys perfectly????
Old 09-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I used kwikiee quivers for along time and had no problems with them. I now have an Alpine softlock and just love it.I like the way it detaches, and i like the arrows spreadout in the flat pattern verses the rounded way but thats just me.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used Kwikee quivers for a while and didn't really have any complaints. I definitely thought that the connector could be improved and I also feel (like rick james mentioned) the profile could be decreased significantly. I did like the screw-in tree adapter. Personally I have a fuse and an octane quiver. I like everything about the octane except for the price...
Old 09-13-2008, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

It's the ONLY quiver I've ever used. I don't think it needs to be changed at all. When I get settled in my stand I take it off and hang it on a tree hook and it's out of the way for the hunt.

Quick Reply: Kwikee Kwivers - Feedback Wanted...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.