Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Silliest place to where camo >

Silliest place to where camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Silliest place to where camo

Old 09-11-2008, 09:55 AM

Default RE: Silliest place to where camo

ORIGINAL: Northport buckslayr

Here in rural packer country I dont think there is an inappropriate place to wear camo. I've been to several weddings with a hunting theme were the guys vests are Mossy Oak! Only in Wisconsin.
Nope, saw it in PA and I disagreed with that... which is why I was curious and had to post.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:00 AM

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I would say that its a good idea to wear camo....any time your looking to NOT get laid.
I don't know about that. I'm at a college in Oklahoma that the mascot is "Cowboys."

A camo jacket and some shiny Tony Lamas and it's a pretty safe bet, there will be women near you[8D]
Or just a hat. I was just minding my own business when this chick shows up. The rest is history.[8D]
Good job, you can't even see the belt buckle!

I'm not talking about hats and a jacket here or there. That to me is completely acceptable in plenty of places. If there is a theme, like at that one guy's wedding, sure that'sacceptable.

I just found it extremely hilarious that my buddy was wearingbasicallynothing but full body spandex camo and astraw hat in the general public.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Dominant Buck

I just found it extremely hilarious that my buddy was wearingbasicallynothing but full body spandex camo and astraw hat in the general public.
What's the chances he left that place with a bunch of dudes?
Old 09-11-2008, 11:00 AM

ORIGINAL: Northport buckslayr

Here in rural packer country I dont think there is an inappropriate place to wear camo. I've been to several weddings with a hunting theme were the guys vests are Mossy Oak! Only in Wisconsin.
I have seen wedding here in camo too and i am floridai see camo where ever all the time, and really i dont even live in the country (even though i want too)
Old 09-11-2008, 11:05 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]
i do that all the time just not in spandex, and i got my rebel belt buckle with the deer head in the centernow thats only in florida
Old 09-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: remington_girl

I know people here like to look good and dress nice and therefor camo only should be wore for its purpose..hunting. But I have worn my camo cap to walmart but you don't usually see people wearing camo here anyway unless they are out hunting.
ahhhh rem girl i would wear my camo for you anytime
Old 09-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well it was actually planned in honor of our best buddy passing away.
Mr. Tim Bosquet, a fellow best friend and hunting companion @ the age of 42 on 1/9/07 after a 2 year bout with cancer.

About eight of us had a camo ties on for his funeral, of course his beloved wife approved - RIP Timmy!
Old 09-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Fork Horn

This year, opening day for Michigan is on a Wednesday. Unfortunately, I have class on Wednesday. If I can't be out in the woods, I might as well throw some camo on to tide me over for the day. I wonder how my Philosophy professor feels about some Mossy Oak?
Old 09-11-2008, 11:47 AM

I've dressed up in Fullcamo and full blaze orange at school to celebrate opening weekends (Archery and Gun). Even better is walking through the Starbucks at 9 in the morning wearing nothing but camo
Old 09-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I would say that its a good idea to wear camo....any time your looking to NOT get laid.
I definitely wouldn't say that. If you're from a small townlike me, alot of girls (very attractive AND smart girls believe it or not!) seem to dig the camo! I mean I don't see anything wrong with wearin a camo pullover and capwhen you're hangin with girls!Now, I mean camo coat, pants, hat, gloves, and the whole sha-bang might be a little over the top.

For my uncles funeral and visitation, I wore jeans, boots, and nice dressy camo button-up shirts. We buried him in a Camo vest as well.

Quick Reply: Silliest place to where camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.