Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me >

looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me

Old 09-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: looks like no archery season for me this year

You da man MGH. This is a great thing youre doing. I give you the HNI Member of the year award!

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

What's your DL/Draw weight? I have a Jennings Buckmaster 2000 with everything needed to get shooting (except the arrows) I could send out to you if you're interested. Cover the shipping and it's yours. Let me know.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

You da man MGH. This is a great thing youre doing. I give you the HNI Member of the year award!

What's your DL/Draw weight? I have a Jennings Buckmaster 2000 with everything needed to get shooting (except the arrows) I could send out to you if you're interested. Cover the shipping and it's yours. Let me know.
Top notch Matt. That's not a bad little bow either....a buddy of mine shoots one. After last weekend, Some of the guys were making him shoot first as to save their fletchings.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

ty all for the responses and im keeping hopes up...mgh i shoot rhmy draw length is 27 draw # was 50 lb
Old 09-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Way to go!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats what I am talking about MGH! Good luck this year mudchicken......
Old 09-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like he's going to have a season! The specs may be a little off, but they can be adjusted. I'll let you know when I get it sent out.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:37 AM

If you are fairly proficient with archery gear, and know what accessories you'd need to get going, it really doesn't take all that long to get back in the game.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:40 AM

Don't let that kept your from missing a season. Buy or trade something for a cheap used bow from years ago they are still most adequate for hunting with a little tuning. Contact an archery club most guys have two or three old bows they don't use any more. I have one on loan to a friend for his season.

I have found most archer's are very generous people. I bet someone will help you out.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mudchicken1012

I was target shooting today, season opens for me on the 8th,and all of a sudden snap limb screw riped out of my bow [:@]was just starting to draw .It was old bow should of retired it years ago. Shewas a( outers astro archery blazer)she will be missed.I used her for 20 years and many fine memories of her......no funds for a replacement at this time so gl 2 all of u
R U LH or RH?

I have a Jennings LH Bow that is ready to shoot. Don't remember the draw length, but it's yours for the cost of shipping.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Mud are you a lefty?

Quick Reply: looks like no archery season for me this year(there is a season for me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.