Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Concealed Weapons >

Concealed Weapons

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Concealed Weapons

Old 09-01-2008, 07:35 PM

Default RE: Concealed Weapons

Coming from PA i can't because i'm justnot old enough to get a carry permit. So i just $#*! myself everytime i walk out cause its pitch black out up my camp and i don't like to carry a light.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can't carry any other weapon that can kill a big game animal when bowhunting, in Manitoba
Old 09-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I should, we have a game farm by us with lions, tigers, monkeys, hippos ect. So far the monkeys, camelsand one hippo had gotten out. The monkeys died in the winter, the hippo was shot by the DNR in a trout stream. And the camels were just on the other side of the fence eating grass.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Fork Horn

where the heck do you live? i live east of wausau, i wish to visit this exotic game farm you speak of... poor monkeys, tho...
Old 09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

You can in WV with CCP, which I have. I don't take it in the woods, always in the car though.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

In NJ, its hard enough to own a pistol, let alone carry one...YEA RIGHT..Dont even try.

I would carry one if I were allowed....In my area of NJ we dont have many bear or mountain lions...I'd be more concerned with the crazy suburbianites that walk around our towns. Some of those people are CRAZY- especially the antis !!!
NY is the same garbage. Not allowed.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not sure about Missouri. But there's really no need to here.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Zeke001

where the heck do you live? i live east of wausau, i wish to visit this exotic game farm you speak of... poor monkeys, tho...
I live north of portage. The game farm next to me isn't open for tours but they also have a farm in green lake county that is. That farm has everything you can think of. I used to bottle feed 11 baby black bears and two tiger cubs everynight after school with my girlfriend. The monkeys were terrible, I would walk by them and they would climb to the top of the cage and pee and throw poop. They also have a retarded camel named forrest hump, pet racoons that run all over the place not in cages and BIG BUCKS.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Concealed Weapons

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.