Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lifetme Hunting License?? >

Lifetme Hunting License??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lifetme Hunting License??

Old 08-28-2008, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lifetme Hunting License??

Does your state have one? How much is it and how much is the yearly charge if ya know? Just curious!?!

Md does not offer this option anymore for what I can find, but wish they did! I say "anymore" because I am pretty sure my Grandfather had one in both MD and WV many years ago!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lifetme Hunting License??

Iowa does-I just got mine this year but apparently there was some talk about doing away with it. Was $51.Well worth it if I live over 2 more years...
Old 08-28-2008, 01:18 PM

Texas does, I have one. Was $600 one time fee when I got it, I think it is around $1000 now, not sure. It covers everyhting, forever. Except maybe the Federal Migratory Bird stamp, I don't know on that, not a duck hunter.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

MI does not
Old 08-28-2008, 01:29 PM

WV has one....here is the latest price

[align=center]Combination[/align]

Combination Hunting, Trapping and Fishing (Class AB-L)*
$760

Combination Hunting, Trapping and Fishing - Infant (Class AB-L-I)*
$380

[align=center]Hunting[/align]

Hunting and Trapping (Class A-L)*
$760

Hunting and Trapping - Infant (Class A-L-I)*
$380

Small Arms Hunting (Class A-1-L)*
$75

[align=center]Fishing[/align]

Fishing (Class B-L)*
$530

Fishing-Infant (Class B-L-I)
$265

Trout Fishing (Class O-L)**
$230

Trout Fishing - Infant (Class O-L-I)**
$115
Old 08-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Arkansas has onebut it's a $1000 and the hunting/fishing combo license here which allows you to hunt and fish for everythingis only $35 (it may cost extra for a trout stamp). Not sure about the trout stamp b/c I don't trout fish.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ahunter55

Iowa does-I just got mine this year but apparently there was some talk about doing away with it. Was $51.Well worth it if I live over 2 more years...
True for persons 65 and over. Only others eligible are people who are severly disabled or veterans with a military related disability or that has been a POW. Right now the license fee for veterans is $5.50 for a lifetime. This does not include deer tags or turkey tags.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:58 PM

Oklahoma has them. I have the lifetime hunting/fishing combination that covers everything expect a waterfowl stamp (I've never had to buya deer or turkey tag). It was $775 when I got mine, I'm not sure what they are now. There has been talk of getting rid of them.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:02 PM

Id own one if KY offered one.[&o]
Old 08-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Dominant Buck

NY does. BUT, since I'm so old I didn't opt for it. Now they've come up with a buy in at age 65 for $50 if you want. Well, I get my license for $5 now because I'm over 40% disabled military vet. So, I'd technically have to live to buy a license for 10 years to eat up the $50. That would put me at 75 years old. I decided not to go for the lifetime since I have the $5 license. PLUS... filing as a disabled vet I get preference points on a doe permit. I got one this year. I applied for 2. They tell me I'll get at least one being disabled. I could have gotten it last year too but didn't know the rules until after I bought the license, paid $68 dollars and got the book. Then it was too late to undue the deed. I told the clerk, why didn't you tell me I could get it for $5. He said, you should have ask.[:@][:@]

Quick Reply: Lifetme Hunting License??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.