HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   hb tv (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/259912-hb-tv.html)

Scott/IL 08-26-2008 09:47 PM

hb tv

I am catching my first episode of Heartland Bowhunting TV and let me give these guys some props, they have put together a hunting show that is just that....a HUNTING show. It doesn't look like anyB.S. here, just good hunters putting down some big bucks.

Bullet Hole Bailey 08-26-2008 10:49 PM

RE: hb tv

X2!

Another cheer for the HB gang!...i just wish my computer loaded the online videos faster!

bloodcrick 08-26-2008 11:16 PM

Never heard of em :D:DYes i agree, top notch show/guys

Scott/IL 08-26-2008 11:18 PM

yea my computer always had trouble loading their videos too and tonight i was just flipping channels and saw them on pursuit so i tuned in

bloodcrick 08-26-2008 11:51 PM

Hey, if you dont know they are on channels 608 and 611

ORIGINAL: Illinois Buck Hunter

yea my computer always had trouble loading their videos too and tonight i was just flipping channels and saw them on pursuit so i tuned in

Siman08/OH 08-27-2008 01:24 AM

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Man bloodcrick its 3:24 in the morning and you got a chuckle out of me. Don't know if its good or bad but it happened :eek:;)

bloodcrick 08-27-2008 01:41 AM

:DHey shouldnt you be in bed?? Im working the grave yard shift, whats your excuse? :D

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Man bloodcrick its 3:24 in the morning and you got a chuckle out of me. Don't know if its good or bad but it happened :eek:;)

Siman08/OH 08-27-2008 01:42 AM

:DHey shouldnt you be in bed?? Im working the grave yard shift, whats your excuse? :D

I worked till 11 and the g/f just left...and i sit here drinking a monster :eek:

tommorows my day off though ;)

bloodcrick 08-27-2008 01:48 AM

with that said, let me say mornin sunshine :DI used to do that to and i ended up married with three kids. be careful there Mr. they can get a grip on ya [8D]

I worked till 11 and the g/f just left...and i sit here drinking a monster :eek:

tommorows my day off though ;)

Siman08/OH 08-27-2008 01:53 AM

tell me about it, but hey thats life right :D