Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I'm a freak! And I love it! >

I'm a freak! And I love it!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm a freak! And I love it!

Old 01-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I'm a freak! And I love it!

This all started last Friday night with a good friend of mine(Rob). We had to make an emergency trip to another buddy of mines pro shop and when I walked in there it was! Thanks (Rob) I was trying to stay away the "Destroyer". I held put it down and I held it again!
I went back yesterday and shot the owners and "wow" I got to have one! I now have a left handed 350 on order could be awhile to get my lefty but"all good things come to those who wait". Yes u all get it now I'm a speed freak and I love it!!! B b
Old 01-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sweet, glad you found a bow that flips your switch! Im heading up to the shop this weekend with a couple buddies and ill probably shoot it while im there, im really looking foward to it.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:55 AM
bigcountry

Good deal glad you like it. When it comes in, make sure to check for scratches on the limbs near the cams. Some have complained that the cam is over rotating. Jeff and Don posted some pictures on it. Bowtech "paid for" claims not an issue. But I always say it won't hurt to check.

Last edited by bigcountry; 01-06-2010 at 09:00 AM.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Good deal glad you like it. When it comes in, make sure to check for scratches on the limbs near the cams. Some have complained that the cam is over rotating. Jeff and Don posted some pictures on it. Bowtech "paid for" claims not an issue. But I always say it won't hurt to check.
Thanks for the heads up! I am well aware of the scratches I saw them 1st hand the shop owner shot his I watched no way possible anything hits or touches he then pressed the bow and showed me 1st hand where and how the marks get there! They do not concern me I do not want this to turn into the last thread about this bow! I shot it and it's a hell of a machine that's for sure! I ordered the 350 cause I like speed! When it comes in and all dressed up I will post pictures of my new baby!
Old 01-06-2010, 10:29 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by twildasin
Thanks for the heads up! I am well aware of the scratches I saw them 1st hand the shop owner shot his I watched no way possible anything hits or touches he then pressed the bow and showed me 1st hand where and how the marks get there! They do not concern me I do not want this to turn into the last thread about this bow! I shot it and it's a hell of a machine that's for sure! I ordered the 350 cause I like speed! When it comes in and all dressed up I will post pictures of my new baby!
Good deal, just an archer trying to help out another archer. Screw the company if you know what I mean.

Glad you like it. Be sure to post the pictures.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I appreciate ur looking out to! Thank u! Not sure what u meant about the "screw the company thingy though" ohwell. I just wander with the bigger cams now a days how many other bows have these marks on from being pressed and noone ever noticed them!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the new bow rig! It's always cool to get a new toy!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Could be awhile till I get it fella's I'm left handed and they are behind as it is! But I will be happy when it gets here!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by twildasin
Could be awhile till I get it fella's I'm left handed and they are behind as it is! But I will be happy when it gets here!!!
I'm in the same boat as you, lefty and with a 350 on order. It sucks being a lefty, but it's a right handed world so we gotta wait.

As far as the scratches, I spoke with someone at BowTech who I trust and steps are already being taken to address the issue by grinding the groove in the limbs a little deeper. So, it's all good.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:16 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by HuntingBry
I'm in the same boat as you, lefty and with a 350 on order. It sucks being a lefty, but it's a right handed world so we gotta wait.

As far as the scratches, I spoke with someone at BowTech who I trust and steps are already being taken to address the issue by grinding the groove in the limbs a little deeper. So, it's all good.

thats good to hear. Hope they fix it instead of pushing it off on customers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.