Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Michigan Boys Get ready to bend over >

Michigan Boys Get ready to bend over

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Michigan Boys Get ready to bend over

Old 08-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Michigan Boys Get ready to bend over

Yet another proof that these disease are started and caused by people who fool around with deer genetics. .
Old 08-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Dominant Buck

If that happened in NC......deer hunting as 99% know it here would cease to exist.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lower MI of course, again, screwing the U.P.!!!!! Damn trolls!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

Either way they have no plans on unbanning baiting in alcona county where i hunt and IMO i think it keeps alot of weekend and hunters that are careless out of the woods where i hunt.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: grneyemonstr

Either way they have no plans on unbanning baiting in alcona county where i hunt and IMO i think it keeps alot of weekend and hunters that are careless out of the woods where i hunt.
Exactly! I LOVE the fact thatI huntin one of the few no bait zones in Michigan. I think I see more deer because of it. Fewer weekend warriors, and the deer are on their feet more during daylight grazing the timber.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Fork Horn

There is no baiting in OR. it sucks we can't even bait bear. And if your caught oh huge fines and could do jail time.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

Exactly! I LOVE the fact thatI huntin one of the few no bait zones in Michigan. I think I see more deer because of it. Fewer weekend warriors, and the deer are on their feet more during daylight grazing the timber.
if you happen to be around Glennie well have to meet up for a beer and compare racks (hopefully)
Old 08-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

if you happen to be around Glennie well have to meet up for a beer and compare racks (hopefully)
I've gotta get a rack first... I hunt near Atlanta in the NE Lower.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love the fact of no baiting make a hunter actully learn to hunt and not just dump some bait on the ground and wait!! I hate the fact that CWD is here in Michigan!!!! I can remember back in 1975 when I started hunting that deer actully foraged all day long not like today when they just wait till the last 1/2 hr before dark to walk 200 yards to the closest bait pile!!! Walt
Old 08-25-2008, 06:01 PM

I thought we were already getting bent over as MI hunters.[:-]

Lucky me...I hunt in Kent County![:@] A ban on baiting would be great. Too bad it will take something like CWD to cause the ban.

Quick Reply: Michigan Boys Get ready to bend over

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.